Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Rare Stance

The app itself might be great but their customer support is nothing to rave about. They do have a phone number but it's only if you're wanting to speak to sales. You can only email support but of course when you have urgent matters, you're not going to resolve the issue within your timeframe. The system disabled my account to be "reviewed by compliance team" right after I launched a time sensitive marketing campaign and looking to email my subscribers. My subscriber list should have been intergraded from shopify as they claim that is the main difference between Klaviyo and Mailchimp but when it comes to importing your list, you manually have to export from shopify and import because although they are automatically imported to your "profiles" they are not imported into your lists and segments which is pretty useless. So you have to manually export and import and even then they disable your account because it has to be reviewed by their compliance team... Since I signed up, all I have been experiencing is inconvenience to say the least. so far, wouldn't recommend it tbh... not to mention my call somehow got disconnected twice when I tried speaking with heir sales department.

Perrunoz

Esta aplicación me ha dejado utilizar mas y mejores herramientas para llevar acabo mi proyecto, de las mejores aplicaciones!

eudena

Great App, tested it 1-2 hours and it seems to be effective. I need to write 100 characters, so that i am finishing this sentence now.

Badges and Buttons Club

This app has been a lifesaver. It does most of the work for you. I would recommend this app to anyone struggling with building your email campaigns. I absolutely love it!

Shieldfolio

This is Email app is so easy to use. You can use their design builder to create stunning email campaign templates.

Girls Just Wanna Hustle | Clothing & Accessories✨

This app is great and easy to navigate it helps me so much with marketing and making sales! I'm so glad that I downloaded Klaviyo

Pop Up Life

One of the best email marketing integration app, especially for eCommerce. The pre-made flows are so effective and practical.

Thee Curve Boutique

This app is amazing! Honestly, Our previous provider could NEVER compare. We have told all of our business buddies to switch over. So easy. So simple. We wish we would have chosen them first

Sloop Fitness

This app is literally earning me money! Since the day i started i can see my revenue go up! I love how easy it is! Would like translations though...

Mon ange Louise

very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!