Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

lushbabeboutique

I first decided to get this app because it supposedly "works well" with shopify. First and foremost it is NOT that simple to understand. Customer service/support does NOT respond right away. I was suppose to launch my website today and I've had to cancel. Customers were not receiving their welcome email/coupon codes. So bad for business, I've let a lot of people down and of course I'm sure I'm going to lose sales. I just requested for a refund and I hope they do not give me a hard time about it.

The Style Hub Co.

This is an amazing application. It has made the company's email marketing initiatives easy and seamless.

Qualwear

I like how it's easy to manage email campaigns, flow series, lists and segments. I highly recommend Klaviyo

elderlycentral

We love this App and use it for all our online e-commerce stores. it's so simple and intuitive. We've had great auto flow results on all three our sites www.elderlycentral.com, www.theparentdiary.com, and www.audiunthearing.com. We would highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone.

Unicus Joyas

Klaviyo is a great marketing tool. The setup and integration is really easy, even if you migrate from another tool. Lots of documentation. Serious e-commerce companion.

BONXA

Nappy Rutz

So far, so good! Great tool to start with. In comparison to others, Klayvio is the best of them all. Take advantage of the free version just to see the results and you'll be a paying customer in no time

LochTree

Klaviyo is a brilliant email tool. The setup and integration couldn't be easier. For anyone serious about ecommerce - you certainly need to checkout Klaviyo and give it a good look.

TrendPony

So far so good. wow it is awesome, I'm learning more things from Klaviyo everyday. Make sure you take some time to go thru all its capabilities as you will find this very useful and helpful. Almost addictive too! building lists and segments.

Bonza Dog Treats

So easy to use - wish I had installed this when I set my store up instead of Mailchimp. Great free app.