Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Candace Stribling Jewelry

easy to create emails, over the top data analytics, and great customer service. I love the platform. Highly recommend it.

phat88apparel

It's the perfect solution to convert your website into a professional one. The app is easy to use. .

SHOPTSY

Natalie helped review my "customer import list" within minutes on a Saturday! My account was good!!!

FLY³

Great app would recommend to everyone needing a centralized email marketing platform. I use it every day and it is a great e-business tool.

Night Master Official

Hello everyone,

Vice Anvil Tactical

Great email solution for those trying to boost conversions with automatic marketing, cart re targeting and all types of automatic flows. The ONLY DOWNSIDE to this email marketing app is that it is VERY expensive compared to just about every other option out there. It does offer some unique features, but none that should really bump the price up this high and it's the only reason I am giving it 4 stars.

It's about triple the price of mailchimp depending on how many emails you send out and how many contacts you have.

modcolorpop

I used this app to help me with email campaigns and I really like it! It's the first time I sent one out. There are many templates to choose from, which makes the process so much easier. I also love the fact that you can set up analytics. Great product! - Thank you Klaviyo

GVIEWIN

The Fishermans Factory

very easy transition from mailchimp! id recommend this app over others i have tried! should of started here first and saved my self time

Jon's Collectibles

I created a campaign, prepared to send, and then BOOM it tells me that I need to clean my e-mail list because of suspicious e-mails so I couldn't send my campaign. I mean c'mon, why am I responsible to clean my own e-mail list? Why can't you just pinpoint which e-mail was in fact a suspicious e-mail? How am I even to know which subscriber on my Mailing list is in fact a suspcious e-mail? That's why they opt-in to subscribe cause they're interested to get product updates and any newsletters. GOD Damn it!!! Whether suspicious e-mail or not let me send my e-mail subscribers, that's the purpose of your service, so i could send them e-mails because of them opting in!!!