Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Newverest

I liked the app. It's a little more expensive than MailChimp, but it gives you much better control about your emails. If you not familiar with advanced email marketing you shouldn't use it. But if you want to be an email marketing guru and make from your subscribers a lof of $$$ Klaviyo the way you go!

LivingEngine

We love this app! It works great and does everything we need regarding email marketing! Highly recommended!

Splashy McFun

User friendly, no tricks. It is allowing us to reach more potential customers and to organize and plan the emails in a constructive way.

Power Planter Australia

Its a robust app for sending email campaigns. I wouldnt call it simple to use though. Everything you have to start from scratch.

My main negative with it is the price. We have a large database of 39000 subscribers and Klaviyo is charging us USD $600 a month for the app which I think is ridiculous.

Once upon a time with traditional bricks and mortar stores, a database of 39000 was considered huge. But with ecommerce, you reach these kind of numbers in a much shorter period.
The only reason I have stuck with Klaviyo is because you can create dynamic (always updating) audiences to use in Facebook advertising.
ie. we can advertise to customers who have bought product X but not Y.

Once other email apps have this feature Im afraid I will be abandoning ship.
Sorry guys, but paying $600 a month for an email program is insane. You are being too greedy.

Natural Supply Co

Loving the help getting this off the ground, and the functionality is incredible! So excited to see the results we can get.

Aloonaroon

I've found this app so simple to use. It provides me with the details I need to send out a campaigns successfully & set out email flow segmentation so I can send out different emails for particular groups of subscribers, e.g. new subscribers, VIP subscribers, people who have purchased within a certain time frame etc. I've found it much more effective to use than mailchimp & once my email list grows, will quite happily pay for the upgrade.

Old Machine Garage

It is perfect to do all my email marketing campaigns, the employment for abandoned cars, newsletters and I'm great, I recommend it is very easy to use.

Wheel of Spirit

I used this app now for almost 2 years and i'm happy with that. It safes me a lot time to create a campaign!

Murder Mystery 2 Merch

I have purchased an upgraded plan of this app since I have 5k subs and after hours of creating a campaign the app said that my account got disabled and is under a review. They are closed on a weekend so there is no way to contact them. Very disappointed...

Steampunk Store

Pour l'instant tout va bien, même pour un novice comme moi. J'ai tatonné quelques heures pour configurer un minimum. j'affinerais après...bref à essayer.