Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Macsound Electronics Theatrical Supplies

This app is so great. Easy to use and setup was a breeze.

Laban1

Its awesome. and free is enough for us :-)

Girl Almighty Clothing Co

Great customer service but a bit pricey considering its feature. However, if you're big on segmentation, it'll be extremely useful in targeting specific customer segments.

Batch Clothing

Very happy with Klaviyo. Easiest app we have found to customize Shopify's default emails. It also has a lot of great preconfigured list segments and tools for drip campaigns and abandoned cart emails.

Little Cutees

Klaviyo offers the ability to easily expand the elements of your brand into easy to read emails. It is functional, and the app with the daily updates is fantastic! I have needed their customer service on several occasions, and I had a real person who gave me REAL info, fast! I even needed them to write a snippet of code for me up upload to a landing page link that wasn't working. Thanks Klaviyo!

Yourgreatfinds

After having a difficult time installing this app, I finally got it installed. I sent out three emails. None of them had the remarketing they were supposed to have but they are pretty. I must have inserted the snippet into liquid incorrectly. I also could not get Klaviyo to integrate with my theme by Pixel Union. I could not get my home page newsletter sign up form to work as Pixel Union does not support Klaviyo. I asked Klaviyo for help via email and the response what that I need an account with Klaviyo to get help! So, I canceled my account and deleted the app. Going back to Mailchimp. All I needed was some help people. I am not going to pay these huge prices and only get part of a service. Really disappointed that I wasted so much time installing this app only to not have it work well and not have the support and help from Kalviyo that I needed.

Department Of Self Defense

Excellent app, very smooth and very useful. I'm a first time web store owner and created great emails with this app very quickly. Give it a shot.
www.departmentofselfdefense.com

Arctiq

I like Klaviyo, my favorite part about their program is the ability to easily replace the terrible default shopify email templates with nicely designed Klaviyo emails. For me it was Klaviyo vs ActiveCampaign, I loved AC's incredible marketing automation ability, but Klaviyo offers a lot of functionality in that department too and is much easier to use. Ultimately running a successful business is all about user experience and Klaviyo's wins in that category with it's nice email templates.

Neptune Wild

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, VERY UNSATISFIED, DELAYED EMAIL RESPONSE, INCOMPETENT STAFF! I'm going to uninstall and go to Rare.io.
I requested a Demo and was denied because they don't have enough staffing on hands.

Their Newsletter subscription codes has a glitch when I tested it. I emailed them 7 times since April 18 and today is April 23 and have provided them my password to my website and it's still is not fixed.

I gave them clear descriptions and step by step on each defect and also provided screenshots and they kept on saying that it looks like 3 members were added. If their tech support were to read each codes line by line then they would see where the flaws were. I'm an 8 years Senior Java Developer and tested it thoroughly.

Eavara

We are super Happy with Klaviyo!!
Thanks.