Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Ht Bakeware

I love this APP - Simple yet effective.
The customization could be a bit tricky.. took me awhile to find where everything was and how to change certain things but once you get it the hang of it...it is awesome!
Customer service has been amazing as well. I was able to speak directly with Charlie and when I had questions I emailed him which he answered within 24 hours!!
I am a startup so the free plan works great and it integrate with mailchimp very well.
The dashboard is easy to read...easy to install product feeds....great flows template that is given to you once you start..Thank you for making it so much easier for me Klaviyo!

Glacier Nutrition

Cough up the dough and get this instead of wasting your time with Mailchimp. You're an ecomm store, not a blogger. Serious money to be made.

Helenskinz Online Nz

Real good app, love it, easy and amazing results. Update: Nov 2019 - Just upgraded to $25 a month, I just sent my 1st email to 417 people, this app is a must have, if you have members signing up for email marketing then you need to send out amazing looking emails using this app, it's going to pay for it with your 1st sale probably. I love it, super easy to use and fun!!

Black Velvet Sydney

Takes the hard work out of EDM marketing.

Rue Lolita

Love it! It's the perfect way to be in contact with your costumers and potencial ones. Easy to use. Recommended 100%

Athomebar

The best email marketing software for ecommerce EVER. At first it looks like any other regular email marketing provider, but after you discover the power of flows and filters, you realize this is more of a CRM than just an email marketing company. I wish they were able to communicate that better. In any case, Klaviyo is an incredibly powerful email marketing provider with a lot of potential. Highly recommended.

Biscloset

Excellent app! Simple and effective. Works Great!

Pretty Fireplaces

Very happy with Klaviyo. They make it easy to create beautiful HTML emails. We are still using a free version, but the list is growing pretty fast, so we might have to switch to the paid version pretty soon.

Funfitnesstrampolines

6 stars!
These guys do everything right. AND give a generous free version with all the features until you're positive ROI with 250 contacts. Amazing. Complex abilities, easy interface. I wish every app would be like that.

Alpha Rc Car

Incredibly great support. Easy to use app. Would highly recommend.