Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Roastedon

After misunderstanding my initial testing, the support team was able to investigate and assure me that my concerns were wrong. I am changing my review from 1 star to 5 star based on this. I'm looking forward to building out my flows and seeing what results I can achieve with the tool.

Electric Bike Zone

We've been using Klaviyo for close to 2 years now on ElectricBikeZone.com and are very happy with all the FREE features included. Pretty easy to lean and use, and good documentation and video help.

August Uncommon Tea

Absolutely the best email automation for Shopify. Essential!

Kikaboo Shop

I am new to email marketing and I am very happy that Klaviyo is on my side! Easy to use platform for those just learning the ropes; advanced enough for the big players in eCommerce. Thank you Klaviyo for helping my store succeed!

Virgosummer2

Lots of advanced customization for a small price. You can also use this app to create 'back in stock' buttons and alerts and NO extra cost. You need a little coding skill or they can help you.

Compared to what Constant Contact gives you, this is way better.

Some technical difficulties but overall a great app and no issues that would prevent you from sending a basic email right away.

Beard Unlimited

Seriously Awesome! I've never had an email application with so much functionality. Paid for itself and more from day one! This app is a must-have for any ecommerce business!

Destinationgolddetectors

Very powerful and always up to date platform for email marketing.

United Bracelets

We recently jumped ship from a different email provider and are super glad we did. The revenue that this app is generating far outways the increased cost we had to pay.

We are blown away with the super powerful and complex features that we hope to take advantage of as our store grows.

E Ellebeauty

I am happy with this app as it is easy to integrate and use. It is not just an email marketing tool, it comes packed with a lot of information to help target different types of customers.

Escape Watches

It has a lot of different templates you can use and customize, its build as drag and drop so it will be without a hassle to set it up. It has very nice designs.