Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Mermaid Pillow Co

I run several stores on Shopify and I use Klaviyo for all of them.

Klaviyo makes it easy to setup "flows" and I love how easy it is to segment customers and visitors.

But Klaviyo's support response time is awful. While their representatives are knowledgeable and helpful, it takes 24-72 hours before I can get a reply to my emails. And there is no phone or chat support.

This really becomes a problem when you have a campaign needs to run the same day but something is not working correctly.

For instance, I'm using a "product data feed" in one of my campaigns which pulls through products from my store. I have it set so 3 products pull through in the email; however, only 2 products are pulling through. I started a support ticket with Klaviyo over a week ago. With 24-48 hours in between emails, it takes forever to get something resolved. In this case, they simply quit responding last Thursday.

I'm switching back to MailChimp due to the support issues. It's too bad really, because Klaviyo is so much better on so many levels.

Silicagelly

Great app.

Buy quality high absorption silica gel & desiccant packets online at SilicaGelly. Moisture absorbers & dehumidifiers to keep your stuff fresh & dry. Free worldwide shipping.

Riviv

Wow! Handles so much and looks amazing.

Evitality Ca

Awesome customization features. Makes our emails look great without needing extensive HTML/CSS knowledge.

Nunun Dk

I think this is a great app. The flows are very intuitive, the wizard is perfect to get setup and all in all it is an app which is easy to work with. The only downside is the limited translation options when you are on the free plan but I plan to upgrade quite soon to avoid working with mixed languages. I would without a doubt recommend Klaviyo to a friend.

Viajway

One of my favorite apps. Excellent ideas to get email automation for your store. It is simple and easy to implement. At first, I did not understand how it works, but I feel more empowered to use Klaviyo even more and try new emails flows.

Saltwood

Great app, its free and allows us to customise the emails our store sends automatically

Sounds Easy

We would certainly recommend Klaviyo to anybody wanting a smart marketing solution for their online business. Klaviyo helps us with our marketing campaigns massively. We can keep track of customer buying habits and preferences. It's also great to be able to analyse the success rate of our newsletters through click activity, and sales conversions. The automated emailing system is straightforward, easy to use, and contains lots of parameters that allow precise customisation of email notifications to particular groups of members.

Advantagesupplements Com

If you just want to send out the occasional email newsletter, there are less expensive alternatives out there. If you want to send automated emails based on all sorts of scenarios, then this is the app for you. It can be pricy if you have a big email list to import, but the amount of things you can do with this program is endless. Do you want to send an email to all customers who purchased X product after 30 days? It can be done. Abandoned cart emails, waking up dormant customers, it's all there. Being able to include personalized product recommendations in all your emails is a big plus as well.
www.advantagesupplements.com

Explore Oslob

A really helpful tool for marketing your products. I also like their option to manually send emails to customers.