Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Win the hearts of your customers with ultra-personal messages

The Freeze Pipe

Love Klaviyo.... Good tool and treat their customers well. I highly recommend using them. Their if/then logic is great.

Honest Teez Clothing

Once you get your head around it, it is a massive value add when starting up. I'd be sure to learn as much as possible about how it works and take full advantage.

Kill Cliff

Customer service is TERRIBLE! Also, Beware if you use their SMS, you are putting your company at compliance risk. This last issue is our final straw with them. They locked (disabled) our account automatically for uploading a list of email addresses that were legally collected from an event we were involved with. So if you don't mind risking your account being shut down until one of their "customer service" reps gets to your ticket within a few days, by all means give them a try. If you want to have a reliable e-mail service, I'd recommend looking elsewhere.

July 22, 2021

Hey, so sorry to hear this is happening. Our team has taken a look at your account to figure out what's going on and should already be in touch. Hopefully we can get this sorted out for you asap.

Adiption

Super easy to use, and links directly to products in our store. I've only just started with it, but very happy with ease of use so far!

O2 Reserve

Best email marketing tool for Shopify stores. Can't recommend it enough!
It makes segmentation a lot easier

Skkil.com

Très bien , il faut qd meme un peu de temps pour bien prendre la machine en main .. je regrette juste que la gestion de la langue ne soit pas intégré . par exemple que si le visiteur de mon site séléctionne la langue allemande , et bien que j'ai un trigger qui redirige vers mon contenu écrit en allemand !

July 19, 2021

Thanks for this feedback! We're working hard to localize the experience for your customers when they interact with Klaviyo elements and appreciate hearing what you shared here!

Techno-connecté

Really not user-friendly. Really hard to really difficult to use, to modify and to get what you really want in terms of text editing. The fonts are changing and difficult to standardize. I hope there will be some improvement for the text editing.

July 19, 2021

Thanks for this feedback. Our team should be following up with you soon to get more details if you're willing to share. Thanks for helping making Klaviyo better!

V. H. Hess

Overall it appears to integrate with Shopify just fine, however, I am disappointed that Klaviyo doesn't have an app to manage direct SMS communication or at least see SMS metrics + SMS Conversations on the go via an Android or iPhone app. Why let us port in a toll-free 888 number if we can only use a desktop web browser to manage SMS conversations? Please make an app, even if lightweight, to manage SMS messages on the go so I don't have to look at 20 emails to manage messages, and get MORE email as I respond to customer messages via SMS. My primary support is through SMS, and Klaviyo does not currently appear to be SMS-friendly for SMS Chat support. This review would be 5-star if I can manage my SMS customer support on the go. Not sure if I really wish to do the LOA to port another number to Klaviyo and maybe just stick with SimpleTexting.com instead for my SMS Customer Support. Search my store name on Google. Using Shopify chat features instead of Klavyio for now. PS if Shopify adds the ability to port in numbers for SMS Chat support, I'm dropping SimpleTexting and Klaviyo immediately. On an ending positive note, email templates are pretty nice, but I'm very disappointed with the lack of SMS chat features.

July 19, 2021

Wow thanks so much for this in-depth feedback. We really appreciate it. Our team should be in touch soon to learn more if you're up for spending a little time with us. Thanks in advance!

World Scents and More

This app is very difficult to use and no support what so ever. I am looking for a more user friendly one that can be more helpful.

July 19, 2021

Hi! We'd love to hear more from you. Our team should be reaching out shortly to get further details on your experience.

Tilba Beauty

terrible app, i also unsubscribed and continue receiving emails from them, very frustrating :( grrrrr

July 16, 2021

Hi there! We'd love to know more about what wasn't working for you with Klaviyo. Our team is reaching out if you're open to sharing more details. They'll also confirm your email address so we can make sure the right email is unsubscribed on our end.