Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Artavera

I've been working with this app and find it to be confusing and hard to use. It doesn't update the list properly. I will be deleting the app because I'm frustrated with trying to get it to work. Also, support sucks.

Walcott’s Footwear

Great value & very easy to use and navigate. Would 100% recommend to install. Easy to create campaigns to keep customers updated etc + love the automated finctions

StoerHorloge.com

Moved over with our Shopify shop from MailChimp to Klaviyo. This is the way an ecommerce marketing (email) automation should work. Highly recommended, within 2 hours setup everything incl. send out a perfectly aligned responsive newsletter!

Posh Candle Co.

Perfect! I've struggled with email campaigns and flows but Klaviyo has made it so easy to setup. I've literally sat here all day creating emails to get my business running like clockwork.

Petite Premiums Gift Shop

Very easy to install & use. Very creative & beautiful templates & the automation features are just so useful!

Taygra Dance Shoes - Canada

I just used it to send one campaign yet but I found it very easy and the email editor is nice and simple. Great app!

Good Life Trends

I used this app to help me do email marketing, as well as help me with the Abandoned cart, (when it happens). I like how it's being done and it would be nice to have more step by step instructions to follow, on all other aspects on how to use it better.

Olakittie

It helps me a lot with my email campaign. So easy to use and beginner's freindly. Recommended. Thanks.

Tana Elegant

Got my account banned. Contacted them several times via motconvit.ftu@gmail.com and still did not get the final response. Not very responsive support team.

BLKCURRANT

Just started my Shopify business, using Klaviyo is easy and powerful! Coming from a software development background, I appreciate so many conditional options..