Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

IntyEssentials.com

I do not recommend for small businesses. Too complicated to use. The moment a user gets out of a flow that you didn't want them to get out of, you're in a bind. You have to do mind gymnastics in order to figure out how to align your flows correctly. I've also had serious problems with the back-populate function, which they know they need to overhaul. I've also had people kicked out of flows, but the flow says just that they've been "skipped" - big difference between these two things. Klaviyo is very powerful and has some great features, but I'm looking forward to switching because it's simply too complicated.

Spooky Cat Press

So disappointed with this popular app. I've had issues with Klaviyo for over 6 months. I'm on a paid account and always have to beg for any support. The app doesn't work with my theme Fashionopolism and I've had issues with integration, email triggers, and activity logging. It has also dramatically slowed down my website since I've re-integrated for the 4th time because of something not working. It takes days for support to get back and they usually send a copy and paste code with an article link to fix it yourself.

Posh Lounge

This app is really easy to use and has already resulted in conversions of abandoned checkouts and sales from newsletters for us - fab app!

Healthy Sock Shop

Klaviyo is a good email integration app which I still use however, the support is very, very slow which doesn't help when you need to get things done.

Weird Friends Club

Love using Klaviyo's email service! Great templates and very easy to set up and integrate my existing customer list. I recommend!

Essentials Everything

We switched to Klaviyo from another automated email subscription service that we were unable to move forward with. After initial setup we were immediately able to start sending out emails with no problems. We are still learning how to use this application and we still have questions but the staff has been helpful in steering us in the right direction. It is a little more complicated for a beginner but once you get past the basics it does a lot that our last program couldn't dream of doing. 4 1/2 start wold be more appropriate. Very happy so far!

Kente Lifestyle Apparel

Excellent app! This app is easy to set up and super affordable for my budget! I highly recommend this app for any business that's trying to grow its email lists.

2-FITT

Love the app! Its just amazing and its so simple to usw. Started couple weeks ago and already my favorite app

Shop Bits & Pieces

Out of all the email platforms out there. Klaviyo is my number r#1 choice. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify. 100% recommend.

Amanda Baxter Studio

I just switched from Mailchimp and this is way better. The only thing I liked better about Mailchimp was the price, but Klaviyo integrates much better with Shopify. So far I find it easier to automate flows, collect data, and design e-mails for scheduled sending.