Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Fiil Diva

Very good apps. I recommande it !

Wicked Good Perfume

Hands down the best email app out there-- and I've tried them all from Drip, Remarkety, Soundtest, Privy, Rare and Mail Chimp.

We're using this app for Wicked Good with great results. It's easy to install and very effective.

www.wicked-good.co
Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood

Phone Holder Gadgets

This! If you are looking for an app for automating your emails, then this is the one. So easy to use and understand and the support is great. Just remember to turn the emails on to live instead of manual to send them automatically.

Puraorganic

I've been using Klaviyo for over a year and have to say it's definitely the best for eCommerce. It's also the most expensive, but worth the price if you can afford it.

Spirit Luxe

Klaviyo is epic. That's about all I have to say. Easy customization, great layout and easy navigation. Options galore too.

Local Legends Apparel

Terrible. I went through all the work of setting it up, uploading my subscribers, and writing my mailout - and it didn't send, told me it was being reviewed and would take at least 24 hours, and disabled my account. The event I was promoting ends tomorrow, this is garbage.

Zzz Bears

Simply put Klaviyo blows Mailchimp back to the stone ages. The email flows are brilliant. It took me minutes to set up 5-6 automated flows so that depending on what a customer or potential customer does on the site, they get sent to a different flow. It's only been 2 weeks but we've already recouped the monthly cost with ease. I read some reviews saying that the editing function was difficult to use but I didn't find that at all. In fact, it was super simple and allowed me to control all aspects of design (unlike Mailchimp) so no funky spacing issues.

Highly recommend!

Dream Water Usa

Hands down the best email marketing automation tool for e-commerce businesses of all time!!! Very easy to use and creates real scalable results. Their support team is hands down the best, they pulled through on an app integration extremely last minute and I know a huge number of Klaviyo users benefited incredibly from their hard work. Rockstar app, rockstar team!!!

Lexinoelbeauty Com

Trying to do something as simple as send a email campaign to everyone on my mailing list for black friday is a nightmare. The system wants you to chose a group for your campaign that does't allow for EVERYONE. Running a business only allows you to allocate so much time to try and figure out a app. This app may have merits but it makes it very hard to do a very simple thing.

Raidillon

nice and useful tool for analytics & marketing