Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Amara Beauty

It works incredible an much more simpler than other platforms

Balance Of Power Pac

I spent half a day getting everything dialed up to send emails then called their support because I was having trouble getting the email addresses into their system. They told me I could not send the emails that I wanted to send because I was importing them and there were some that didn't come from my shopify store (that came from our website's email sign-up form). Then I asked them if I could just send the shopify customer email addresses and they told me "no.".

This company is a complete and utter waste of time.

Zenevate

Tight email automation, great interface. I'm ditching mail chimp next month

Natural Heroes Nl

Great product, only they seemed to have stopped developing. Product hasn't had any new features lately, customer service is slow, but mainly the price is bothering me. Every extra 500 people in your account costs $25 a month extra... I first need to recoup my Klaviyo costs and then hope I can make some profit of the emails. I would have expected the costs to decrease relatively when getting more subscribers, but it's just linear.

Great potential, weak execution.

Mermaid Pillow Co

I run several stores on Shopify and I use Klaviyo for all of them.

Klaviyo makes it easy to setup "flows" and I love how easy it is to segment customers and visitors.

But Klaviyo's support response time is awful. While their representatives are knowledgeable and helpful, it takes 24-72 hours before I can get a reply to my emails. And there is no phone or chat support.

This really becomes a problem when you have a campaign needs to run the same day but something is not working correctly.

For instance, I'm using a "product data feed" in one of my campaigns which pulls through products from my store. I have it set so 3 products pull through in the email; however, only 2 products are pulling through. I started a support ticket with Klaviyo over a week ago. With 24-48 hours in between emails, it takes forever to get something resolved. In this case, they simply quit responding last Thursday.

I'm switching back to MailChimp due to the support issues. It's too bad really, because Klaviyo is so much better on so many levels.

Silicagelly

Great app.

Buy quality high absorption silica gel & desiccant packets online at SilicaGelly. Moisture absorbers & dehumidifiers to keep your stuff fresh & dry. Free worldwide shipping.

Riviv

Wow! Handles so much and looks amazing.

Evitality Ca

Awesome customization features. Makes our emails look great without needing extensive HTML/CSS knowledge.

Nunun Dk

I think this is a great app. The flows are very intuitive, the wizard is perfect to get setup and all in all it is an app which is easy to work with. The only downside is the limited translation options when you are on the free plan but I plan to upgrade quite soon to avoid working with mixed languages. I would without a doubt recommend Klaviyo to a friend.

Viajway

One of my favorite apps. Excellent ideas to get email automation for your store. It is simple and easy to implement. At first, I did not understand how it works, but I feel more empowered to use Klaviyo even more and try new emails flows.