Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Activeathletica

The interface is a big confusing blob of whatever.

I can't set up anything without it not working. Finding help is so hard, it is not funny.

It is also not funny losing money because I can't set up emails properly in this stupid interface.

Vibes Ps

Made the transfer from mailchimp to Klaviyo. One of the best choices I've made this far. Truly happy with everything, especially the customer support.

Elivera

Difficult to understand, difficult to configure, non-paid payment system. A lot of useless Wicked

Think Board 2

Love Klaviyo! I cant believe we used to have a Shopify store without it.

Droneselfie

Very unreliable and there is no support. Having a hard time with this email tool. The account is not working. Very difficult to communicate with the team. The response time is very slow.

Pressurepowerwasher

Not responding - Its been over 2 days without hearing from staff. Waiting to hear from them is very difficult as there are pending emails - abandonment cart emails.

Legomug

Team hard to get a hold off. Not responsive. The account was disabled. Need to reactive it.

Easybagbungee

Hard to get a hold of the team. We have over 40 accounts on klaviyo and the messages are ignored constantly. They need to hire more to support their tool and software.

Account disabled/

Sacred Life Spirit Shop

Has it's hitches, but once you set everything up, it's ready to go. Click, add, send. I've tried contacting support a few times, but never got any responses, but that's cool, I eventually figured it all out.

Deals Ops

Could not get this thing to work. I even had my Shopify merchant success person attempt to get down to the bottom of why it was not integrating. She couldn't figure it out either.

I'm sure this works for others, but I have had more luck with the Conversio App for sending targetted emails, abandoned carts, etc.