Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Elements For Life

Easy to install and integrates deeply with Shopify to give lots of data to Klaviyo

Swiftoutdoors

This is an absolutely brilliant app, simple to use yet extremely comprehensive Klaviyo is a real powerhouse and a vital part of our business

All Pets Unlimited

So far im really excited about this app and its benefits to what it offers my business. Cant wait to get my site live so i can start making a lot of money with this jem.

Ouroboros Herbals

This app is easy to use and I find it necessary for a personalized customer experience.

Macsound Electronics Theatrical Supplies

This app is so great. Easy to use and setup was a breeze.

Laban1

Its awesome. and free is enough for us :-)

Girl Almighty Clothing Co

Great customer service but a bit pricey considering its feature. However, if you're big on segmentation, it'll be extremely useful in targeting specific customer segments.

Batch Clothing

Very happy with Klaviyo. Easiest app we have found to customize Shopify's default emails. It also has a lot of great preconfigured list segments and tools for drip campaigns and abandoned cart emails.

Little Cutees

Klaviyo offers the ability to easily expand the elements of your brand into easy to read emails. It is functional, and the app with the daily updates is fantastic! I have needed their customer service on several occasions, and I had a real person who gave me REAL info, fast! I even needed them to write a snippet of code for me up upload to a landing page link that wasn't working. Thanks Klaviyo!

Yourgreatfinds

After having a difficult time installing this app, I finally got it installed. I sent out three emails. None of them had the remarketing they were supposed to have but they are pretty. I must have inserted the snippet into liquid incorrectly. I also could not get Klaviyo to integrate with my theme by Pixel Union. I could not get my home page newsletter sign up form to work as Pixel Union does not support Klaviyo. I asked Klaviyo for help via email and the response what that I need an account with Klaviyo to get help! So, I canceled my account and deleted the app. Going back to Mailchimp. All I needed was some help people. I am not going to pay these huge prices and only get part of a service. Really disappointed that I wasted so much time installing this app only to not have it work well and not have the support and help from Kalviyo that I needed.