Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Department Of Self Defense

Excellent app, very smooth and very useful. I'm a first time web store owner and created great emails with this app very quickly. Give it a shot.
www.departmentofselfdefense.com

Arctiq

I like Klaviyo, my favorite part about their program is the ability to easily replace the terrible default shopify email templates with nicely designed Klaviyo emails. For me it was Klaviyo vs ActiveCampaign, I loved AC's incredible marketing automation ability, but Klaviyo offers a lot of functionality in that department too and is much easier to use. Ultimately running a successful business is all about user experience and Klaviyo's wins in that category with it's nice email templates.

Neptune Wild

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, VERY UNSATISFIED, DELAYED EMAIL RESPONSE, INCOMPETENT STAFF! I'm going to uninstall and go to Rare.io.
I requested a Demo and was denied because they don't have enough staffing on hands.

Their Newsletter subscription codes has a glitch when I tested it. I emailed them 7 times since April 18 and today is April 23 and have provided them my password to my website and it's still is not fixed.

I gave them clear descriptions and step by step on each defect and also provided screenshots and they kept on saying that it looks like 3 members were added. If their tech support were to read each codes line by line then they would see where the flaws were. I'm an 8 years Senior Java Developer and tested it thoroughly.

Eavara

We are super Happy with Klaviyo!!
Thanks.

Freymark

From The Freymark (www.thefreymark.com). Selling cufflinks, tie clips, tie sets, neckties, bow ties and watches in NZ. New Zealand :D. Great App! Simple to use and a must have for any / all Shopify stores.

Precisionhydration

Klaviyo is the best email/CRM platform we've ever used and we've used a few! The app makes it easy to sync up with Shopify.

Mgtha Watches

Found it a bit confusing to use!

Rowdy Ann Boutique

Klaviyo Email Marketing is a great app! I am so glad that I found it. A must have app for anyone wanting their notification emails to look professional. Allows me to send beautiful emails to my customers with a uniformed feel. It also has built in analytics, follow up emails, and many other useful tools. I highly recommend it for its functionality and ease of use.

Merakihair

Such a powerful tool, makes following up with customers a breeze! My go-to app for my stores!

Sexyrealsexdolls

Amazing tool! it helps in conversions! we love it