Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

CogniTea

Handsdown the best ecommerce app on shopify. It makes segmenting customers based on all shopify data easy. Very customizable. Ed and the team offer great support too! Highly recommended to improve customer experience and email marketing ROI. 5 stars

Tortuga Backpacks

Mailchimp is for sending emails. Klaviyo is for making money.

We've automated all of our autoresponders and abandoned cart emails to Klaviyo and are very happy with the results. Their tools are very powerful and their support is top notch.

Darcy and Elizabeth

Amazing app that not only lets you create professional HTML emails without knowing HTML but also provides you with analytics and automatic campaigns. Just set it up and it will run on its own!

Band-Brand - Custom Band Merch - Buy & Sell Direct

First of all, the level of personal support you get from these guys is second to none. Ed and his team are fast to respond to any questions you may have.
Klaviyo is an essential tool for all shop owners. The ease of use when putting together an email campaign, or building out your list of customers and contacts is extremely user friendly.
I highly recommend Klaviyo! 5/5 all the way!

AFR Clothing

I help manage eCommerce campaigns for hundreds of companies. Klaviyo is an essential tool for our business.

Simplifying the process for mitigating shopping cart abandonment and increasing sales 10-25% for each company it's no wonder we are experiencing phenomenal reviews.

-Luiz Centenaro | eCommerce Cosmos

Buiced Liquid Multivitamin

First and foremost, I have to commend Ed on his personal follow up and the way he goes about it, it is excellent and 100% shows the integrity of the company. Secondly, there free service where they allow you to make your emailer's look GREAT, is amazing. That really made life easy for me, and allowed me to make a much better impression with my customers due to the ability to create simply HTML emailers. I am in the process of testing out their other stuff, as right now from a Newsletter standpoint I am pretty happy with Chimpified and the Mailchimp system, but definitely excited to see how their service can help my business when it comes to these:

- Best in class abandoned cart follow-ups that show items in cart
- Send automated order follow-ups weeks and months after purchase to keep customers returning
- Easily add sign-up pop-ups on your site to collect new emails

Zasttra.com

Great app. Highly recommended.

JHill Design

the integration with shopify makes this an extremely versatile marketing tool. the user interface is very intuitive. worth every penny.

Shop Adorn

Klaviyo has blown our expectations out of the water. It is clear that Ed and his team are fully committed to all of their clients. They are never slow to respond to my many questions, and are always troubleshooting things for me without making us jump through all the hoops. Klaviyo is an amazing app. It has already paid itself off for the amount of conversions and analytics we are receiving.
Great job guys!

The ZigZag Stripe

All I can say is AMAZING. Worth every penny.