Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Rickshaw Journey

Our Rickshaw Journey store (www.rickshawjourney.com) is being transformed by the send-ability of emails, wide array of templates, and tons of analytical dat and segmentation of Klaviyo - great training support, lots of folks who can help you to get going. Loving the process and trusting for great re$ult$!

Formula (Kn) Knee & Joint

Great app help with getting a successful email list and potential returning customers a must-have for a beginner 5/5 recommend the product highly very effective and useful. I definitely will be using this to scale my store and create multiple campaigns and promotions. Great product so this review is very important for people to see and enjoy

zapbri

EXCELENTE APLICACIÓN, LA UTILIZO DESDE EL PRINCIPIO Y LA RECOMIENDO AMPLIAMENTE, ES UNA DE LAS MÁS COMPETITIVAS DEL MERCADO.

Organic Breast Enlargements

Great for email marketing, I use this for all of my drop shipping websites. I highly recommend using this app.

Babe in Shape

Very pleased with this app, at first I did not really understand but now the possibilities are endless! It's great :)

ADN STUDIOS

Very good application and affordable, it will bring in more money than you would invest by buying it

Two Hearts Equine Boutique

Best email marketing app! Way Better than other mailchimp or Constant Contact. 10 out of 10 would recommend this app!

Yatir Clothing

The best email marketing app I have used to date! Offers so many benefits and customizations. Wish I would've switched over sooner!

cubbytime

AMAZING!! So much better than mailchimp. Every business needs this ! Why have I only just discovered this !??

Happy Linen Company

I rarely (if ever) leave reviews, however the Klaviyo platform has really impressed me. We switched from Mailchimp nearly 12 months ago and have never looked back. Mailchimp is great if you are just getting started, however Klaviyo offers unrivalled levels of customisation, targeting and granularity. I have yet to find something I am unable to do via Klaviyo. When using Mailchimp I was always held back by the system, whereas when using Klaviyo I am only held back by my creativity or lack of skills (which the Klaviyo support is very useful for!).