Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Citizen Fox

Love! I got this to replace Mailchimp and honestly, I like it a lot better. Very happy with this app. I would get it again.

Maiden Home

We upgraded from Mailchimp to Klaviyo and while we are in the early stages, we're already really impressed with the ease of use and customer service. I really can't speak more highly of the service teams that have helped us onboard. We've run into a couple hiccups in our transition, and they've been super helpful and responsive in making sure that our migration goes off seamlessly (at least in our customers' eyes!)

Skin Botanicals

I love the app. Very easy to use and more features than Omnisend even in the free plan. I'm very happy with it.

joleeisrael

I'm sorry for the moment I replaced mail chimp.
Their service is terrible, lots of mishaps, prices are too expensive.
Very disappointed and I do not recommend them.
There are cheaper and better solutions that know how to provide excellent service and not only to make promises

Plus Size Clothing Co

Really poor service

I would not recommend this app to anyone. Unfortunately, with mailchimp being unsynced there are only a few alternatives.

Lagom Body Co.

I'm switching from Mailchimp to Klaviyo (and I should add that I've used Mailchimp exclusively for 10 years in both professional and entrepreneurial settings.) Klaviyo is the first email marketing platform where I've felt that it meets all my needs as someone who operates (and wants to grow!) an ecommerce store. It feels great to simplify!

Things I love: auto-segments for VIPs, repeat buyers, new subscribers, etc. Drag and drop editor is a breeze to work with (I found Mailchimp's editor to be so annoying and not intuitive for my workflow.) Clear integrations. Visual and drag and drop flows where you can customize automations (so awesome!) Built in sign up forms (I'm moving away from Privy for this reason.)

Things I don't love: Unclear how you can talk to a real person. I have a background in ecommerce customer service and I know first hand that being able to talk to a real person (or not) determines, to some level, your success with the new product. There have been a number of times where I'm confused by something and there's no way to reach someone directly. When you're having account issues, it's not ideal to have to wade through a knowledge base. If you aren't familiar with email marketing and the typical features, set up, list building processes, etc., this might not be the right platform for you.

Underpaid Clothing

So far so good. I switched from Mailchimp and I'm really liking the experience so far. A couple pros is it lets you send a campaign based on the subscribers time zone. It is also pretty easy to get your flows setup like abandoned carts. The drag & drop editor is pretty nice. I'm liking it so far.

Wild Thoughts Lingerie

I used this app to replace mailchimp.

I never leave bad reviews however customer service is the worst I have ever seen. When your paying premium rates you expect someone to respond within 4 weeks (and multiple emails) to simple questions.

I couldnt recommend someone using this platform

It's Pretty Shady

I love this app its everything I've been looking for. It's great for email campaigns and abandoned carts.

Pets Gear Mart

I used this app to help me recover abandoned carts and its already gotten me a ton of money that would have otherwise been lost! Also starting to use it for the email campaigns and loving it even more!!