Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Win the hearts of your customers with ultra-personal messages

I AM VALORA

So far so good! I'm still learning the ropes. I wish it was easier to understand back populating and editing a flow while its active

Kwality

Great product, takes some time to learn it but once it clicks it's very powerful and once you template emails and sections of emails it's very fast to create what you need.

Milkglass candle

So easy to use and personally, I think it's far superior than constant contact. The tech ability is far greater which will come with a learning curve, but once things start to click, you'll look at your old email service like it's from the 50s. Worth every penny!

Kallatech

It is super easy to use, you have many options of the free version, I have tried other apps but I definitely prefer this one.

Exhale.Simplicity Apparel Studios

A must have for small businesses. It does take some time to get the hang of sending promos via email but it is awesome once you do. I am glad that I found this app!

Gussy Dup

I'm a small business signed up to a PAID plan but cannot use Klaviyo because I simply cannot get any support at all. I've tried for weeks to get some basic onboarding assistance. Every time I manage to get a meeting booked in with someone from Klaviyo, they always cancel either at the very last minute or whilst I'm waiting for them to attend the meeting. They don't seem to cater for the Australian market (ie. all meeting times are US based) and I suspect that's why their 'support' team consistently cancel when the meeting is even close to AUS business hours (Note: I've even tried to attend in their own time zone however and still been stood up). A lot of time and money wasted so far with no result.

July 9, 2021

Hey there! Totally hear you, that sounds frustrating. Our team should have already been in touch about getting that call scheduled. We love our Australian customers and look forward to getting you up and running.

SneakerUnionUSA

I wanted to use their SMS service for my business. once i signed up i was contacted through email be a Klaviyo Rep named Azita to set up a call, which I did for the same day. When Azita called me I was able to tell right away that she has zero interest in answering my questions and just calling as job duty. Any question i had she replied with someone will contact you regarding your question. 4 days went by with no communication. I sent Azita 2 more emails with no replies. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

July 9, 2021

Hi SneakerUnionUSA! So sorry to hear about this back and forth. It's certainly not reflective of the way you deserve to be treated. Someone from our team should already be in touch with you to try and resolve any questions you have.

Van Astrea

Straightforward & easy to use. Takes a while to get used to navigate around, but no problem at all. Efficient replies & support from the Developer himself, making the experience smoother.

Cascabel Press / Ray Bidegain printmaker

I have had a good experience starting out and look forward to using the features included. I am happy with how well the integration went with my Shopify store.

Seed 2 Plant

Excellent tool for personalized email marketing. Flows are already working great, Looking forward to experimenting more.