Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Alphadijk

Klaviyo is by far the best email tool we have used! I love the sophisticated segmentation options as well as the email flows and the new feature on the customer profiles that helps you predict customer life time value and churn. Recommended!

Lyndsey James

We love Klaviyo and recommend it to every business owner using Shopify or other supported platform. Setting up automated flows is a must and it is great to see how much revenue each one brings in. We also love being able to target customers with personalised emails based on their shopping style.

Animal Keendom

Nice program... Seems to work pretty well. So far so good.

Camotrek

Very good app. Easy to use and intuitive.

Maylwear

Really amazing app for a beginners and professionals :)

The Cat Cafe Purrth

A total necessity for any business looking to grow organically. We're seeing amazing results from our weekly newsletters, a huge relief as we watch our results from Facebook and Instagram Advertising shrivel.

Your content needs to be something that excites and interests your users when you're emailing, otherwise you'll be more readily considered spam than in other social media advertising forms.

Email marketing is a great way to building your raving fan base.

We love Klaviyo and recommend it to everyone we know.

Smoke Cartel

Constant improvements and the friendliest staff and support! Love the constantly updated template library and templates for automated emails.

Niashopping

the best tools for your emails

Clothing Arts

242nd 5* review ... we have been using them for two years now and love the program.

Fresh To Order Cosmetics

I have been using Klaviyo for two years now and I am very happy about the decision. Not only is it possible to make all emails the way I want them to be, but Klaviyo has also done an excellent job with GDPR. But most importantly, we can send our emails to very specific target groups. The targeting options are super detailed, which I think is great and decisive for my decision to work with Klaviyo. The only disadvantage: Since we have two shops, we pay a relatively high price for the subscriptions.