Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

kulture.store

Have started using Klaviyo this past week and Im loving this email platform. I love that you have a quick snapshot on your dashboard to see how each of your automations & campaigns are converting. It hooks into your shopify store so when you up load your list it segments who your buyers are and who are not. Automations are easy to set up and really like how you go through the setup wizard to upload & define common assets like logo's, fonts & buttons so each communication is consistent in look and feel.

T's Little Store

Klaviyo is a great e-mail marketing app. It helped me a lot with the e-mail campaigns. The built in templates are easy to use. What I really love about it is the sign up forms. Great app with all that it can do for free.

Koko Riko Tea

I love using Klaviyo! So easy to use and makes me run my business smoothly. I recommend Klaviyo to everyone.

Gearhuman

no confirmation email and I tried to do anything I could to find or receive their email. I subscribed the 550$/month for this app and I can't log in to the app currently
Email for support and no response for 1 week

H1 English

I use klaviyo on both my stores and wouldn't use anything else. Has absolutely everything you need! Recommend to anyone using shopify.

BRILLANT Barcelona

No es útil, no se puede configurar nada ya que hay q estarlo actualizando la pagina, no esta claro como personalizar los correos. En fin poco practica y poco amigable

permanentmakeupacademyph

This app has simplified sending marketing emails to my clients. Im a newbie so this matters a lot to me.

MERVEILLA

un poco tediosa, debería ser un poco más sencilla.
o tendría que tener una guía para nuevos usuarios.

Raven Born

I wanted to try this app because it integrates with a lot of my other apps that I have... it sucks. You have to log in EVERY SINGLE TIME and recaptcha.. My account got deactivated randomly and haven't heard anything for a week. WTF? It's confusing to use and it takes a lot of time to create a newsletter. I'm switching back over to Seguno.

Diversion Stores

Unbelievably complicated to sign up to and log into. Once you log in it boots you back out. Not worth it