Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Win the hearts of your customers with ultra-personal messages

Seed 2 Plant

Excellent tool for personalized email marketing. Flows are already working great, Looking forward to experimenting more.

GlamGameBeauty.com

I'm a small start-up and the free version of Klaviyo really helps me to provide professional looking emails and tools while I'm in the building phase. Totally recommend!

UBU Swimwear

Love it. I'm only annoyed I didn't move to Klaviyo sooner. Support is really good and learning so much already. Highly recommend

Belajack

Just set up my 1st workflow and campaign from the templates. I'm rocking and rolling and loving it!

4Eva Turnt

Best email and SMS Marketing app on shopify hands down!!!
Simple to use many different ways to boost conversions I love this app its a game changer

Taberwish

It gives you a thousand ways to be able to play with emails, the limit is your creativity. It is quite good the truth.

Sybotanica

Great app, lot's of functionality and a great support team. Would highly recommend. The segmentation options are great.

Elite Medical Accessories USA

Easy and Intuitive interface - Used it for the first time and it was easy breezy. Really loved the flow and options that it offers

Wick & Soy Candle Co.

It's so easy integrate, it's so easy to use! Klaviyo is a must have for all small businesses who are passionate about extending their marketing capabilities meaningfully!

Zooves

Awesome app. I've used Aweber previously for my business and decided to integrate my store with klaviyo. Got an abandoned cart order within my first 7 e-mails sent out. Worth it