Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Bea's Bayou Skincare

I use Klaviyo for email, but it would be great to get to use the SMS instead of having to have another app for it, but overall, I like it and I like that customization of audiences and list, etc. I like the built-in flows as well. Makes my job easier.

October 19, 2021

Hi Arielle, thank you for sharing your favorite parts of Klaviyo. To achieve your goal of a simpler workflow for multi-channel marketing, we recommend utilizing Klaviyo’s own SMS solution. Doing so allows the two channels to work together for even greater success, and it makes your job even easier! I'll have a member of our team reach out shortly to start the conversation and answer any questions you have in getting set up.

SA Knives

I have been selling online for six years and only recently added Klaviyo and after the first email campaign my sales have increased dramatically in one day after sending.

Motorifico

Best App/Software for E-Mail Marketing! Relly easy to use and many features........................

ShopFindir

Klaviyo helps me to get more customers and get more revenue from abandoned checkouts. It also allows me to reach my customers more easily and with a more professional look! Love the app!

BudTrainer

I have used almost a dozen email marketing software, and Klaviyo is the most intuitive, user-friendly of them all.

Los Homies Clothing

This app is really to use and I was able to send out my first email campaign. Great for beginners and easy to use

Honey Badger®

Klaviyo is the perfect solution for Shopify websites that need to take direct marketing and customer experience to the next level. Great support to walk you through any issues. I've used 3 other solutions in the past, and I highly recommend Klaviyo.

ELEMNT.STORE

Great app! My only complaint is the interface is looking a tad dated and jenky now. Full of wonderful functionality, though! The best app for emails and we are very happy! ^_^ X

Precision EFI

good app and the online chat is really usefull , great service quick when you paid minium fees for subscription

diamond painting factory

Worst experience with this app. Not working and completely useless support. Im definitely not using it again !!

October 6, 2021

Hey there! So sorry to hear you're frustrated. Would love to help get to the bottom of it. Our team is having trouble matching your account to a Klaviyo account so we can help... mind shooting an email over to feedback@klaviyo.com so we can support you? Thanks in advance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 139 140