Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

beauty anissa

excelente app me a funcionado de maravilla en mi pagina web muy facil de usar y el flow de carritos abandonados me a redituado en mi tienda volviendo a captar nuevos clientes

YourBagTag

We migrated to Klaviyo after the Shopify-Mailchimp dust-up last spring. We have been using Klaviyo for 15 months now and we are very happy with the app. While a bit pricier then some out there, we have found the campaign and flow tools to pay for themselves very quickly. In the past 12 months, Klaviyo campaigns and flows have delivered $21K (about 20% of total rev) in sales to our store -- and we don't even run a campaign every month. We made the investment to attend Klaviyo:BOS last fall, their user conference. One of the best user conferences out there, in our opinion. We learned a ton from Klaviyo and many other Shopify store owners.

OuiSi

I’m writing this review a week in. I actually think in the long-term this will be a good app for my store. But the on-boarding and customer service has been very disappointing. First, be aware that Klaviyo customer service is run by chat. I’ve had to enter the queue for that chat three times, the first two because I missed my moment to chat. The queues are upwards of 30-50 people long, which takes 30-45 minutes. And if you miss your window, you get back in line. It took me three hours in total to get a response. Second, while sales people were quick to respond in order to get a signup, they’ve all but ghosted since. For example, I emailed about my help-chat challenges and I heard nothing back. Third, they suggest you sign up for a paying account way too early. I HIGHLY recommend getting your customizations set up first. Klaviyo WILL start sending their own newsletter sub confirms, whether you’ve customized or not. All in all, I’d break it down like this: on-boarding and help desk 2/5; platform potential 4-4.5/5.

Boutiquemirel

App muy satisfactoria, se entiende perfectamente para poder elaborar un correo las plantillas se adaptan

KATVR

The software itself does its job well. But it's very disturbing that once you subscribe, you cannot finish the paid subscription. Klavio demands you to contact them by e-mail, but even then they keep stalling and giving empty promises for days that "someone from the team responsible for it will contact you shortly" which obviously doesn't happen.

Extremely shady

Go Genie

Not a good experience for me. Found the app quite hard to use. Tried to implement a "don't leave" pop up on my store offering discount, it didn't work, as I tested it myself and didn't receive the discount email. Asked for help and got one response first time which didn't solve the problem, and since then Ive emailed 3 times and had no response so Im going to delete the app and try another one.

The support team need to be more responsive considering the app isn't the easiest to use.

LedLightingDisplay

if there is an app that makes you want to break your laptop then this would be it, go ahead break it.

Vanity Bath Store

I used this app to create a flow for exit intent which has already resulted in a sale. I appreciate the support I received on getting a sign up form to work correctly. I just created my first campaign with a provided template. Simple.

LeQueen Bees

So far so good, Klaviyo makes life easier and I love the templates! Its so easy to use, even for a dropshipper beginner!

Rhythm Infused Seltzers

No support. No contact synching. Wouldn't let me send my first email at the very last minute after spending a ton of time setting it up due to some account issue that they wouldn't elaborate on. Nothing but frustration. Moving to Privy. Don't bother with these guys.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96