Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

It's a Beautiful Life Boutique

So far so good! Signed up, sent my first campaign within 15 minutes. There's a lot to learn, but I'm encouraged that it's all do-able!

The GearBuyz Store

UPDATE: Klaviyo is completely down. Even the main site is not responding.
UNACCEPTABLE!

SO FAR UNIMPRESSED! The system has serious performance issues. All day long no statistics are being returned and the whole system to me seems like its timed out big time. I was once a paying customer and returned but things are not the way they used to be.

Also, dont expect any kind of support from these people on a FREE TRIAL account. You will be lucky if you get a reply and when you do nothing gets resolved. Instead they ignore your email until you do.

What kind of business practice is this? Either you want trail / free accounts to signup or you dont? Take your pick.

1) System issues (since i signed back up)
2) Lousy support (no resolutions)

I know i know, as stated they dont support trial / free accounts. HINT: well maybe you should, thats where your future $$$$ is coming from.

Nerd Boutique Co.

This app will def. give you more re-targeted orders! I just started using it but I can already tell it will probably give a store 15-20% more sales, easily.

Opencho

Today, this app was installed and I hope will be familiar with functionalities in couple of days, as of now I find this app easy to integrate and first campaign was super easy to compose. I liked the app and recommend it.

25 Letters

I spent over 2 hours perfecting a campaign for the Black Friday weekend, ONLY to have my email cancelled and be notified that it will take 1 business day for my account to be reviewed by the compliance team. This means, by the time my account is no longer disabled, the black friday weekend will be over. This was my very first campaign I have ever done on my shop, but I definitely won't be recommending this app to any one else.

Cheap eJuice

Really digs in to my customers stats. I highly recommend to anyone looking to strategically market to their customers.

Rickshaw Journey

Our Rickshaw Journey store (www.rickshawjourney.com) is being transformed by the send-ability of emails, wide array of templates, and tons of analytical dat and segmentation of Klaviyo - great training support, lots of folks who can help you to get going. Loving the process and trusting for great re$ult$!

Formula (Kn) Knee & Joint

Great app help with getting a successful email list and potential returning customers a must-have for a beginner 5/5 recommend the product highly very effective and useful. I definitely will be using this to scale my store and create multiple campaigns and promotions. Great product so this review is very important for people to see and enjoy

zapbri

EXCELENTE APLICACIÓN, LA UTILIZO DESDE EL PRINCIPIO Y LA RECOMIENDO AMPLIAMENTE, ES UNA DE LAS MÁS COMPETITIVAS DEL MERCADO.

Organic Breast Enlargements

Great for email marketing, I use this for all of my drop shipping websites. I highly recommend using this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76