Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Organic Weave Shop

Really easy to use. I just sent my first email to subscribers after watching the tutorials online. Very happy with this app!

420pcr

Customer service is awful! takes days to reply, unable to screenshare and trouble shoot. They even deleted my customer files with NO way to recover... Sorry wish I could do more was the reply... I would give ZERO stars if possible

Unicorn Baby

So far I'm loving Klaviyo. It's definitely a more integrated and powerful marketing automation than its counterparts. I'm excited to use all the other features available and see how well they will help me manage my store.

Purrified Air

It is extremely powerful and useful. I suppose, by definition, that means it has to be complicated. And it is that. Especially for a newby like me. But with dogged determination comes success and satisfaction.

TecnoUtensilios

This is very good marketing tool. The most complete one I've ever used, and so easy customize everything! Hope i can pay for the upgraded version soon. It's kinda high too my right now. But i liked it at all. Great work

LeilaCools

At first I thought the price was high and the number of free contacts was small. But the fact that there is full functionality at all pricing levels makes it even more worthwhile for someone just starting with a small list. I'm blown away by the functionality and when I have the question, "is this possible", so far the answer has been, 'Yes!". So I look forward to moving up the pricing tiers:)

Simply Classy Clothing

This app is a must. It is so user friendly. Just launched my first campaign, looking forward to see RESULTS!!

Uninspired Shop

It's pretty damn good! Easy to use, light on the memory and fast as a shark! Definitely recommend it!

Cullen Wayne

Extremely user friendly for a beginner. Having just launched my store in October, being a one man team learning all aspects of the business, Klaviyo is priceless for me.

KiAfrica

So far so very good. The app is working flawlessly and doing what it's supposed to do. I'm very happy with Klaviyo right now and still testing it within my store and looks very promising..

Intend to update this review on further testing. Kudos Klaviyo team!!