Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Bayou Band LLC

Honestly, I was hesitant at first because I loved mailchimp but the automation and list segmentation you can build on this thing are insane! I wish they had better style templates but they are working to get there! Im sticking with Klaviyo

LifeSpirit | Sidi Life Products

I resisted installing of this app because I wanted to find less expensive options for sending emails and such. I spent hours, weeks, looking for a way to get popups, emails and the right integration within Shopify and, for it all to work seamlessly together. It was exhausting. Finally, I "bit the bullet" and installed Klaviyo. I love it! It can be a bit tricky to learn at first but, once you're over the first hurdles, it just works. Thanks Klaviyo

ILUVNIKI

A friend of mine recommended this app to me for my natural body care business. I use this app to help me with my email campaigns. The great thing (even though I just started using it) it tracks the emails. I was able to create my own email, which was so easy, as it was guided.

NZ Wine Export

Loving the app so far works very easily with Shopify integration,
Love the easy to use templates and design aspect of the program.

Zoe Body

I've seen this work for other businesses and I am really impressed with the automation and built-in 'thinking' that is done for you, a marketers dream really! Looking forward to building my business with Klaviyo.

NorthSole

Super easy to install and use. Importing contacts from mailchimp was a breeze and the interface is easy to understand and use, and I'm not an expert. Highly recommend.

Distinctive Lighting

Waste of time. App doesn't install properly. Uses Google image verification which doesn't appear to work properly. Won't allow password reset. Exceptionally frustrating experience.

EngineRacing

Great App! Was very easy to configure and get going. It barely took me an hour or two to send the emails in my first campaign!

Miss Fox Watches

I messed up during the setup process and emailed Klaviyo for help fixing it. It's been 2 weeks now and they haven't gotten back to me, but they have found the time to spam me every single day. Am I annoyed that they ignored my email? Sure, but on the whole the app works really well, even if customer support is lacking.

Bloom Foods

Was very easy to configure and get going. It barely took me an hour or two to send the emails in my first campaign.