Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

stardustandmoonshine

NEW USERS BEWARE!! Perhaps those of you migrating from another email sending service know this already, but when you attempt to send your first flow/campaign Klaviyo will disable your account for about 24 hours while they "verify" you. They want to make sure you did not buy your email lists, which makes sense, but I feel that this procedure was not explained before hand. So when I attempted to send out my very first campaign, on Mother's Day, they froze my account, and my Mom's Day promotion went down the drain. Also, I feel like they could use a little common sense about this: I only have 39 emails on my list!!! Do you really think I am going to spend money on only 39 emails?!? Come on, Klaviyo. There should be a numeric threshold for the verification, perhaps 100 + emails. So, again, I understand the concept: it is Klaviyo's lack of communication and transparency about it that irks me. I am sure it's in the fine print somewhere, all I am saying is be more up-front about it please!!
So, if you are brand-new to an email service like this: give yourself an extra day or so, before your first campaign, in order for them to verify you. Why they cannot verify accounts before the campaign goes out is beyond me.

Anyway, that's my rant. For what it's worth I am now "verified" and up and running. Just beware!

iWrap

Removed this app from the store but they are still billing me on a monthly basis. DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!

N á t t ú r a l

So far so good. A little bit complex, for someone who is completely self taught, but I think it's because it has a lot of features. The templates are good and its quite logical. Exited to see the results of our first email campaign!

SlapCup

THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST. If you need Email Marketing look at any company except this one. Once you pay for your subscription they will block you from sending emails without any reason. That is not the worst part. The WORST IS THAT THEY KEEP THE MONET AND WONT REFUND.
I AM DEALING WITH MY BANK NOW TO GET OVER $1,000 USD BACK!!!
Francis Baker was the agent that was replying to me then he stopped replying. HORRIBLE PERSON, HORRIBLE COMPANY!!

SpecialCuff

Terrible customer service. Terrible app. They take your money and then close your account for NO REASON AT ALL and wont issue any refunds. They should have less than 4 star rating

Palomaz

Great app! Should start using it more, nice templates and very easy to use. I will have to look into it more to make the most out of it.

Laura Francesca's

Great app. I absolutely love it and my campaign emails looks amazing! Will keep using this app for all my newsletter emails.

Natganic Market Inc

The Klaviyo app is the BEST! Simple to use and makes us look like marketing guru's. The best... ITS FREE, for now at least. while you're small and starting our free can't be beat. Although once we start paying, as we grow, I will have no problems doing so.

Karma Bento - Upgrade Your Lunch

BUYERS BEWARE! One of the worst experiences since we launched our store. We spent thousands of dollars for our email automation strategy using Klaviyo. And then without any notice they closed our account, didn't provide any explanation at all just said "didn't meet their Terms". We did nothing wrong and lost thousands of dollars that we will probably never see again. I highly recommend you check out literally any other email providers if you don't want to lose all emails you built.

Ahimsa Pets

Apps been great so far. Klaviyo allows us to integrate with Shopify and efficiently work with both systems. Ill update my review in the coming months as we just started.