Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

VMexperiencehome

This is a great platform to target your existing & new customer with scheduled timeline or creating flow email and much more.

Grace Chou Jewellery

Great for email marketing campaigns. User face is a lot nicer and easier than mailchimp and the support team are truly amazing and super responsive to all my technical questions! Highly recommend

AT Urban Wear

EXCELLENT app! If you need a email marketing this is the key! And a very nice and friendly support!

HorseworldEU

Very good app, easy to understand and to work with. I hope it will bring me more revenue in the future.
www.satinerose.com

The Digital Fan

I'm using Klaviyo for all my email marketing needs. I'm just getting started, but it's easy to use and is a great addition to my shopify apps

Heavenly Shores

Klaviyo is an amazing automated app to grow a business with. I like the Free plan and the You Tube channel (Klaviyo Academy) with all the instructional videos on how to properly use the app.

E-Global Shop

Klaviyo is an awesome app that every online business SHOULD have. I t is a great automation tool to grow your business through marketing.
I love it.
Thank you Klaviyo for being there.

Wear Your Mantra Designs

I have only recently started to use the Klaviyo app but I am impressed how they give small businesses the opportunity to grow by starting on a free plan.

HippieShop.com

We have been using Klaviyo on HippieShop.com since we migrated to Shopify Plus. It's a really powerful app and very help in creating email campaigns and flows which currently account for 12% of our total sales. The built in flow templates were easy to set up and basically pay the monthly fee the app with no extra work. Great investment, give it a shot!

-HippieShop

In Case Co

You won't regret it. Klaviyo has really helped our business. I am so pleased with this product. You won't regret it.