Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Bloomful

The best email service I've ever used, no other service comes near. Best interface, best integration, best templates, everythig is so easy to use and to find. Simply, the best.

Out West Officials Gear & Apparel

This out is outstanding- we have used a few different email platforms, and the functionality mixed with the robust platform here is next level. I would recommend to anyone who wants to better connect with customers.

FLOMEC®

Great app, plenty of functionality and automations to make everything that much easier as well as analytics and ideas on flows and campaigns.

Diferevte

Muy buena aplicación, poco a poco aprendiendo mas, totalmente recomendada a todos!
Sigan asi por favor

Best Chinese Medicines

So happy I have made the move to Klaviyo from Mailchimp! My store has grown to over $1 Million a year in revenue and Mailchimp was very limiting in its features and functionality; Klaviyo was the right choice for Best Chinese Medicines! https://bestchinesemedicines.com

VALGAMA

La verdad, me gusta mucho , es bastante intuitiva y se pueden configurar muchas opciones de email marketing :)

It's a Beautiful Life Boutique

So far so good! Signed up, sent my first campaign within 15 minutes. There's a lot to learn, but I'm encouraged that it's all do-able!

Nerd Boutique Co.

This app will def. give you more re-targeted orders! I just started using it but I can already tell it will probably give a store 15-20% more sales, easily.

Cheap eJuice

Really digs in to my customers stats. I highly recommend to anyone looking to strategically market to their customers.

Rickshaw Journey

Our Rickshaw Journey store (www.rickshawjourney.com) is being transformed by the send-ability of emails, wide array of templates, and tons of analytical dat and segmentation of Klaviyo - great training support, lots of folks who can help you to get going. Loving the process and trusting for great re$ult$!