Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Your Spirit Flow

This app is so powerful, still learning all of the features, but so far I love the built in Flows for abandoned carts, retargeting, win backs. Love the drag and drop nature of creating your own templates and email campaigns. We started out on the free plan and just upgraded to $25 plan for up to 500 users. I love the fact that Klaviyo has the different billing options instead of being locked in to a super expensive rate we are not quite ready for.

Adaptive Clothing Canada

Easy to use & a lot of email templates available to help us with the marketing side.
Automation rocks!
I would recommend it to anyone looking to increase sales.

OwlSurfing

user-friendly, very good app. has everything that I'm looking for. i would recommend this to others.e

Juni

I like this app a lot so far. I think email marketing is the #1 most important marketing activity for shops like mine, and this tool seems to have it all, and is very easy to use once you get started.

Маунтин Хоум

This is a one terrific app!

Functioning as it should, almost out-of-the-box with slight tweaks here and there, the support is stellar and friendly - I give these guys a strong A and thumbs up!

Drawing a comparison between Klaviyo and some other market-available apps we used, Klaviyo clearly outperforms everyone in terms of intuitiveness, usability, and integration with Shopify.

Keep it up, Klaviyo!

MURO

Very simple setup and the functionality looks super powerful. Can't wait to see what I can do with it! The walkthrough guides are very helpful as well

CaffeJanus

Excellent integration, I don't care much about cancelation because app is free and I need it to run sale promotions

Nameless Ty

I use this app to help me send out email campaigns. I've tried MailChimp and it froze. With Klaviyo, I can definitely schedule out when to send them including the date. I'm loving this so far. And their video answered all of my questions. Woo!

The LC POP Shop

So far so good! I hear of these guys from a podcast which is also 5 star for all you shop owners, "e-Commerce Uncensored". I love the segments and flows you can create with these guys. MailChimp doesn't even compare to the possibilities here on Klaviyo. Support is quick, like within a day which is freakin' awesome and their design editor is easy to use. A+

NTMPKAI fotografi

Integrated Klaviyo into my shop very quickly and was up and running with my email plan within 2 hours. Very intuitive when gaining email signups, designing your campaigns, and love the ability to utilize flows to trigger automatic emails to customers (and especially potential customers!). Definitely helpful for my photography print selling!