Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Clark & Clark

Just signed up, just sent my first campaign. Wow, was it easy to do. I'm impressed so far at its ease of use and attention to detail. Thank you Klaviyo

Never Say Never Active

The app makes marketing easier
Easy to use

Great email features and we have had great retention

Stylish-Accessories

This is a very good app for marketing and following up with customers. It has many features that help me in my email marketing. Thank you

Radical Roots Seed Bomb Company

I too got this to replace MailChimp and its super easy to use and the templates are eye catching! Very glad i choose this app.

Citizen Fox

Love! I got this to replace Mailchimp and honestly, I like it a lot better. Very happy with this app. I would get it again.

Maiden Home

We upgraded from Mailchimp to Klaviyo and while we are in the early stages, we're already really impressed with the ease of use and customer service. I really can't speak more highly of the service teams that have helped us onboard. We've run into a couple hiccups in our transition, and they've been super helpful and responsive in making sure that our migration goes off seamlessly (at least in our customers' eyes!)

Skin Botanicals

I love the app. Very easy to use and more features than Omnisend even in the free plan. I'm very happy with it.

It's Pretty Shady

I love this app its everything I've been looking for. It's great for email campaigns and abandoned carts.

Pets Gear Mart

I used this app to help me recover abandoned carts and its already gotten me a ton of money that would have otherwise been lost! Also starting to use it for the email campaigns and loving it even more!!

NepaliDropshipper

I have been using Klaviyo for a while now and till now I have no complaints at all. It is really simple to use. 5* for the app