Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Fit & Fly Sportswear

My marketing skills are minimal. Klaviyo makes my marketing skills look professional!! Very easy to use, I have just launched a campaign with no difficulty what so ever. Must have app!
Check out www.fitnfly.co.uk

PetFadz

I used this app to make my very first email campaign. Awesome app! The customization is really easy to use as well!

amazonetworks

This app helps a lot to me. I can manage contacts and send my newsletter.
Other similar apps are not suitable for marketing. This one is Recommended!

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

Mosaic Tile Outlet

So far so good, I really like the segmenting and it is easy to be up and running. I would recommend this app any day.

Thanks,

DRW & Co.

What more is there to say...this app is great and there's so many resources to help you get up and running. Totally recommend starting with their onboarding video and checklist.

Folium Friend

First time sending a newsletter. Super simple and easy to use! thank you for making it so user friendly :)

RAEMERCH

i use this app for the first time, but i think the interface is great and easy to use and i love it.

Shop Jackie M Cooper

It works! this is amazing, love it!

would recommend for any beginner.

It works! this is amazing, love it! would recommend for any beginner. You should give it a try

Tricky Fingers Magic Emporium

I switched from MailChimp to Klaviyo. It's got a ton of amazing customization options and different ways to engage your audience and keep them engaged for the long term.

Their support has been fantastic. I haven't needed much, for when I did need clarification on a few things, they were prompt to respond and provided all the details I needed to move forward. Highly recommend.