Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Canard Labs

I migrated over from MailChimp. The flows alone make Klaviyo more than worth the cost. Love the easy migration and integration with my shop.

As in Ads

Very easy to use when you dedicate time to know how to implement all features the right way and very intuitive platform.

Crafty Horse Clothing

I have been using autoresponders for 12 years. This one blows them all out of the water! Easy user interface. Intuitive flows and tons of data to analyze to understand your customers. I highly recommend it!

wandapro

Buena aplicación! la uso mucho y es muy efectiva. la inetrfaz es muy intuitiva y facil de usas. recomendada

Physical Power Co

User friendly interface! Invaluable app for successful selling campaign! Must-have app in each store!

Chakras Incense

Can I give it 6 stars?
Wow... I've been looking and spending money on other software, but this is just Amazing... The people at Klavio really understand what it means to be a Shopify store owner.

Gadget For Ever

Looks good, could be useful if you maid a video tutorial, but all is good, it seems handy and the templates are looking sharp

Bloomspace

Best email marketing for Shopify. There are just soo many integrations between Shopify and Klaviyo that it is the most powerful marketing tool bar none! Seriously, it's just insane how powerful this tool can be.

Neck Jet

I'm a total noobie when it comes to email marketing and Klaviyo has been so great with helping me learn the basics and I've already made the first sale off of my first flow! Thank you Klaviyo!

Brëwtality Coffee Co.

I had an issue late on Friday night. I contacted my sales rep and he came through in a big way. Customer service is top notch! The app works great and we here can wait to start diving deeper into it. The app is very user friendly.