Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Coloraddicted Com

Simply the TOP Shopify app out there !!! It's the all-in-one marketing platform you'll ever need and an ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE for any eshop owner. Their service and assistance is, excellent, too. Get it or you'll be missing out.

Advct Shop

Simple, easy, versatile, user friendly, and so much more!

Changnoi

I love their features for improve my marketing.

The Pynk Store

This app has been a true lifesaver for us! The emails are flawless. Able to integrate with mailchimp list. Was having struggles with mailchimp emails and headaches. This app does almost everything you need when it comes down to customers, abandon carts, etc... Love it! 5 stars. Sales from emails sent every time!

Bro Joe

Easy to use and matches my needs for email marketing. Great app for anyone starting out.

Confederate Outfitters

This app is awesome! Very professional, if you have an eCommerce website, this app is a must have!

Baznian

I have been marketing online for over 10 years. And I can honestly say without a doubt that Klaviyo is one of the best email marketing and client management systems I have ever used... Great Work.

The Truth About Baby Weight

I absolutely love this app! It makes everything seamless and so professional. Must have for shop owners!!

Blackartdepot

Klaviyo has worked very well for me and has allowed me to increase the revenue generated from my email marketing initiatives exponentially. The are also very helpful and very responsive whenever I have a questions about a feature or an issue that needs to be investigated or looked into. I highly recommend them!

The Future Kept

So far I have used the app to build templates for all my order confirmations and it worked great. I plan on using it more in the future over Mailchimp as the Automation it offers with Shopify is a lot more advanced. Being able to group customers better on purchase history etc one all set up will make our business way more efficient!