Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

GetBagUp

Every startup needs to effectively and efficiently automate its system to be successful. I never really expected this level of ease after trying several other email campaign managers. Klaviyo gives you campaign ideas, smooth automation, reliable service and great price rolled into one. My only draw back was when i called and i couldn't get someone right away, but they were able to easily resolve the problem when i emailed. So no harm done. If you want your e-commerce store to be successful, use Klaviyo.

Little Black Diamond

Great tool for email marketing. Best template editor for Shopify I've found yet, much easier to use than Mailchimp. A little pricey compared to other options, but easily pays for itself by making it faster and easier to build out campaigns.

Ever Rose

We've been using it at www.EverRose.com for a couple weeks now, and we really enjoy the integration with our existing contact lists along with the easy to use templates. We've experimented a bit with it, and it's very simple to set up, and the analytics are wonderful.

Greensbury Market - Affordable Organics

I have only been using this application for a few weeks, but so far it has been better then expected. It has all the same functionalities as mail chimp, plus much better reporting, better auto emails, and much better segmentation!

Highly suggest you give it a try.

Cali Baby Boutique

So far, so good!

We set this up and converted our first abandoned cart with the first follow up email.

Since we are 1 for 2.

I do wish I could find some more resources on setting up flows that have converted in the past. I guess that is the secret nobody wants to share though :)

I listened to a great podcast from May 2015 - the My Wife Quit Her Job Poscast, and two guys run a business and require Klaviyo for any customer before they agree to work with them.

This is super easy to use and we love it.

STATE OF G

This is a great tool that seamlessly integrated with Mailchimp so that I can now send customized automated emails to customers that sign up for email updates. It has create custom options and is very user friendly. There are great tutorials too. Definitely a great choice for email marketing.

dropbottle

Great e-marketing app!
So easy to use and easy to customise to your specific needs.
can't recommend enough!

K'NEPL

I was just getting started with the app and had a few questions when all of the sudden i get an email for their support team asking if i need help with anything.

i was really impressed with their response time and so glad they reached out and offered to help me set things up.

big fan and i look forward to using this app more and more as our store continues to grow.

Brand Racks

Amazing App. The support people are extremely helpful. don't need to be a big time store to get someone on the other side to help you. They are amazing. Need to get this App

The Soap Shack Baby