Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

HippieShop.com

We have been using Klaviyo on HippieShop.com since we migrated to Shopify Plus. It's a really powerful app and very help in creating email campaigns and flows which currently account for 12% of our total sales. The built in flow templates were easy to set up and basically pay the monthly fee the app with no extra work. Great investment, give it a shot!

-HippieShop

In Case Co

You won't regret it. Klaviyo has really helped our business. I am so pleased with this product. You won't regret it.

Wonderways UAE

Love Klaviyo. Have been using it outside of Shopify with great success and now excited to use it on my Shopify store to drive additional revenue with email campaigns.

We Went Green

Great app. Simple to use and perfect for email marketing. Would definitely recommend to others to use for their marketing campaigns.

Laromy

Until now is the best mailing & marketing automation solution. Very easy to use and with beautiful designs

Body Gym Shop.com

Very easy to use and has all the options we would like. Also has a lot of helpful articles and great support if we need any assistance.

DroneCosmo

i love Klaviyo for its ease of use even for someone who knows little about creative. As a small business owner and an entrepreneur, this tool is must have to grow your email marketing. It also has many marketing automation.

Remschneider Kettle Corn

I have been using this app to capture my email contacts gathered by my spin wheel app. Klaviyo was recommended by top online marketers as the best option in email management. I was blown away by the ease and depth of the software. Don't be scared of the increasing cost as your list grows, because this software will pay for itself with just the abandoned cart flows turned on. Keep up the great work!!

PS. The training videos and webinars are amazing and FREE!!

Half Human

Best in the business. So affordable and even more powerful. If you want powerful easy to use email marketing and automation this is for you.

Cant recommend highly enough.

Beads and Dangles

I had been using Privy for email sign-ups and connecting them to MailChimp and that was working okay, but I needed to be sure that with the Shopify-MailChimp breakup that I had tied up all the loose ends. I had also been struggling with setting up emails on Privy, so when Shopify suggested I bring all my contacts into Klaviyo, I did so. Within a few hours I realized how intuitive Klaviyo is with setting up signup forms, welcome series and abandoned carts. I hit a few snags and reached out to Klaviyo over the weekend with an email and in less than 24 hours, I was getting great tech support. On Monday I used their Live Chat feature and got excellent advice during the course of the workday. I am now fully operational with Klaviyo and cannot recommend this app highly enough.