Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Dtexshop.com

Just started with first campaign, 5 star is for Designing and tamplate is like plug and play automation still need to try will update later on this.

Lumia Lights

easy AF to use, prints money, what more can I say? you need klayivo, klayivo doesn't need you son. emails should be 30% of your revenue. what are you waiting for?

Indianleathercraft

very smooth user interface. best email marketing app with so much customisation and options.Defiantly recommended

Axlo And Kadi Apparel

Very user friendly. I love it so far! Everything is very straight forward and customizable. It's been a great way for me to get started with my e-mail list.

Senors

So far so good. I feel like there's so much I can do with klaviyo and still exploring it all, but it's pretty intuitive and just have to get creative!

Monday Supply

Intuitive to use and plenty of help on offer.

I didn't have much experience with an email app but this has lived up to its expectations so far.

Microfiber Wholesale

Love how easy it is to create customized and personalized emails, plus their chat support is amazing

Complexn

This is the most easy and convenient marketing app to use! It's honestly worth every penny. I recommend Klaviyo to all of my friends who own businesses!

Boutique Society fam

The team is very helpful. Had a few glitches but they fixed it quickly. The team is very helpful. Had a few glitches but they fixed it quickly

Your Gym Now

This app really makes it easy to email my customers, create lists, and running a new revenue stream.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80