Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

LegsonHome

Works great! It really entices you to have great customer relationships and has many tools to improve your conversions!

JansZenAudio

Tried several others, including MailChimp and Omnisend. This one is a little more expensive, but well worth it. Great support (much much better than the others), no nanny filters on your contacts (leaves role based addresses alone, for instance), and allows multiple lists that can be subsequently segmented. Haven't tried the automations, yet, but they look good and easy to use.

Gifts and Crafts

Really awesome app, easy to use and many functions that I wasn't aware off, that will make your email campaigns and overall ecommerce experience much easier.

SMAT GADGETS

Amazing app. Cannot fault them so far so good. Given that i am new in the E-commerce world, its so easy to navigate. will 100% recommend this guys to anyone. Thank you

Spikes and Seams

Although I very much enjoy the functionality of the app itself, someone on their team has repeatedly been harassing me with phone calls and emails. Within 15 hours of signing up someone from Klaviyo has called me 3 times and sent 2 emails. As a small business owner who is busy with work as is and dealing with Covid obstacles on top of that, I do not need to be bombarded with sales calls during the work day. This is the second time I have signed up to use Klaviyo and this behavior happened to me the first time as well. I highly suggest they tone down their aggressive and unappealing sales techniques.

Lucror Global

I have zero programming background on anything. This app literally gives our site a whole different level of professionalism. Super easy to use and very hands-off. Love it!

Ivka Tvárová jóga

I spent hours creating campaigns and when I needed to have it sent for at a very specific time- it did not let me and said there is a bug they are fixing at the moment. Super frustrating

Cristalview

Thank you Klaviyo. Works very well. I discovered many news ways to reach my customers. Just waiting for results now...

eesome collective

Amazing tool!!! Help you to connect with customers and manage all sort of campaigns!! A MUST HAVE!!!

The Abingdon Co.

Unlike Shopify that has great Customer Service as you begin to get used to their system, Klaviyo is not exactly helpful in getting you on the right track when you start out. I'm a month into trying to set up the platform, and I was told if I wasn't on a paid plan, I could get no assistance. Ok, I understand that, but 1 phone call to "sell" me the platform, and then I'm on my own to figure out if it will work for me was frustrating to say the least. ... and when you do start to pay, you only get Chat or Email support. No phone calls. No help teaching you (unless you like reading dozens of articles and watching dozens of video tutorials). I, for one, am overwhelmed by all of the articles, the videos, the youtube vids explaining what worked for them, the forums, the emails back and forth. Sometimes you just want to get on the phone and hash it out in an hour. Unfortunately, you will not get anything close to that kind of assistance with Klaviyo. I just hope the platform does what I was sold on it doing. So far, not impressed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 118 119