Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

HippieShop.com

We have been using Klaviyo on HippieShop.com since we migrated to Shopify Plus. It's a really powerful app and very help in creating email campaigns and flows which currently account for 12% of our total sales. The built in flow templates were easy to set up and basically pay the monthly fee the app with no extra work. Great investment, give it a shot!

-HippieShop

In Case Co

You won't regret it. Klaviyo has really helped our business. I am so pleased with this product. You won't regret it.

Scorpion Syndrome Apparel

So I've been using Klaviyo for the past year. I'm very well versed when it comes to applications and Klaviyo has been the most difficult app to use. I'm currently using their "FREE" version of the app and just to be aware; they do not offer phone or chat support so you're basically on your own with figuring things out.

When I email support, I get replies from several reps which can be confusing because they all giving different instructions. None of my flows are working with the coupons I have set up. Countless issues to name here but I will be deleting this app. I've used several emails to test and no emails are being generated. Not worth the headache.

Wonderways UAE

Love Klaviyo. Have been using it outside of Shopify with great success and now excited to use it on my Shopify store to drive additional revenue with email campaigns.

We Went Green

Great app. Simple to use and perfect for email marketing. Would definitely recommend to others to use for their marketing campaigns.

Utopian Biggurlscorner

So far so good.I love the ease of the flows and content creations.Still really in testing phase and so i'll need a bit more time with it to give a more detailed review.

Laromy

Until now is the best mailing & marketing automation solution. Very easy to use and with beautiful designs

Body Gym Shop.com

Very easy to use and has all the options we would like. Also has a lot of helpful articles and great support if we need any assistance.

DroneCosmo

i love Klaviyo for its ease of use even for someone who knows little about creative. As a small business owner and an entrepreneur, this tool is must have to grow your email marketing. It also has many marketing automation.

Remschneider Kettle Corn

I have been using this app to capture my email contacts gathered by my spin wheel app. Klaviyo was recommended by top online marketers as the best option in email management. I was blown away by the ease and depth of the software. Don't be scared of the increasing cost as your list grows, because this software will pay for itself with just the abandoned cart flows turned on. Keep up the great work!!

PS. The training videos and webinars are amazing and FREE!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73