Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Doggie Puller

Great app with many cool features. Even as a free user, I am able to take advantage of all the features available!

Aztro - Produktene du bare må ha!

Pefect, good service and easy to use! Used it for free for a long time now, and its very nice to work with. Already generating cash!

elate CBD

This is such an amazing and easy to use email marketing tool. Definitely a must have for any ecommerce business.

Bake Me Healthy Box

I just started using Klaviyo this week and I have to say it's incredible easy to use. Love the automated features and templates. It's completely plug and play!

Taylor Made Prints

Amazing customer service! Quick response and I thoroughly appreciate the screen shots of step by steps. Very user friendly and love the intergration with other apps!

NAIPO.de

The app is fine if you know how to use it. The support is just soso. They want to set up a meeting for easy questions which is totally unnecessary. Were on the premium version.

Vast Vitamins

Hands down, this is the best email marketing app on the planet. Even if you don't know what you're doing. The pre-built flows are a game-changer. I highly recommend this app to anyone how wants to make email marketing easier

Pacao's

Really helpful, I enjoyed the whole process. It's drive you to connect every piece from you store to make campaigns to promote any product, thank you.

biodegcl

Its expensive but its fantastic, you must to use always and you will sell a lot I am a klaviyo lover

120 Ventures Inc

Klaviyo suspended our account despite the fact we had never abused the app and are in good standing with Shopify. We had previously used the service. Klaviyo was not helpful and slow despite repeated attempts to have them understand this was a charity event and urgent time needs. We used Mailchimp, way easier, faster and better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 129 130