Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

Thorn & Raised

So user friendly! I am no tech wiz but Klaviyo makes email marketing so easy. I love their templates and easy to follow instructions. I'm really happy with this app!

Perrunos Felices

Excelente aplicación, mi tienda online marco un antes y después al usar Klaviyo 100% recomendado para todos

Peppermint Products

The power of a/B tests is incredible - Klaviyo makes it extremely easy to run tests and achieve results!

Brown Designs

5% of my revenue came from this app! flows, campaigns a lot of cool stuff you can do with it, totally recomend to download it

YorkieBoxes

Amazing. I have used other providers as well and this is the one I love the most for Shopify. 100% recommended!

Big aubaine

Satisfied with the service! If you understand how to use Klaviyo becomes a must. Very good application

Lord Huff and Puff

I think that it compares very well with email platforms that I have used previously. Customer support is great.

Posh Lounge

This app is really easy to use and has already resulted in conversions of abandoned checkouts and sales from newsletters for us - fab app!

Weird Friends Club

Love using Klaviyo's email service! Great templates and very easy to set up and integrate my existing customer list. I recommend!

Kente Lifestyle Apparel

Excellent app! This app is easy to set up and super affordable for my budget! I highly recommend this app for any business that's trying to grow its email lists.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92