Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Best Chinese Medicines

So happy I have made the move to Klaviyo from Mailchimp! My store has grown to over $1 Million a year in revenue and Mailchimp was very limiting in its features and functionality; Klaviyo was the right choice for Best Chinese Medicines! https://bestchinesemedicines.com

VALGAMA

La verdad, me gusta mucho , es bastante intuitiva y se pueden configurar muchas opciones de email marketing :)

It's a Beautiful Life Boutique

So far so good! Signed up, sent my first campaign within 15 minutes. There's a lot to learn, but I'm encouraged that it's all do-able!

Nerd Boutique Co.

This app will def. give you more re-targeted orders! I just started using it but I can already tell it will probably give a store 15-20% more sales, easily.

Cheap eJuice

Really digs in to my customers stats. I highly recommend to anyone looking to strategically market to their customers.

Rickshaw Journey

Our Rickshaw Journey store (www.rickshawjourney.com) is being transformed by the send-ability of emails, wide array of templates, and tons of analytical dat and segmentation of Klaviyo - great training support, lots of folks who can help you to get going. Loving the process and trusting for great re$ult$!

zapbri

EXCELENTE APLICACIÓN, LA UTILIZO DESDE EL PRINCIPIO Y LA RECOMIENDO AMPLIAMENTE, ES UNA DE LAS MÁS COMPETITIVAS DEL MERCADO.

Organic Breast Enlargements

Great for email marketing, I use this for all of my drop shipping websites. I highly recommend using this app.

Babe in Shape

Very pleased with this app, at first I did not really understand but now the possibilities are endless! It's great :)

ADN STUDIOS

Very good application and affordable, it will bring in more money than you would invest by buying it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59