Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

LochTree

Klaviyo is a brilliant email tool. The setup and integration couldn't be easier. For anyone serious about ecommerce - you certainly need to checkout Klaviyo and give it a good look.

TrendPony

So far so good. wow it is awesome, I'm learning more things from Klaviyo everyday. Make sure you take some time to go thru all its capabilities as you will find this very useful and helpful. Almost addictive too! building lists and segments.

Bonza Dog Treats

So easy to use - wish I had installed this when I set my store up instead of Mailchimp. Great free app.

Miss Luxury

No começo é um pouco dificil, mas depois de fuçar um pouco aprendi como o programa funciona. Recomendo a todos que estao iniciando

Kara Felicia

I recently came back to Shopify and learned that my old email marketing company was no longer available. A friend recommended Klaviyo so I researched the app and company and decided to download the app. If I had known how much easier my life would have been, I would have downloaded this when I was using Shopify with another business. The workflows and automated systems allow me to focus more on my business stress less about whether I am doing the right things with email marketing. The templates are all laid out for you to use and change as you need to. Love it!

www.remixd.co.uk

This is so much better than mailchimp! I use it a lot and get great results - I used the free version for a while - but was soon convinced the pretty heavy price plans were worth it!

www.blue-cicada.com

Easy to use app with very nice features. I use it for my Shopify Newsletters and it works really well.

Allure Shape

I'm honestly very happy with this app. Easy to use, and assist with our marketing greatly. Recommended!

Citrusee Women

This is a great marketing tool - I can get a hold of more people this way, and make sure that they know what offers I have. My store is new so I selected the wrong plan but they helped me fix it and they've been really nice.

VertiBrace™

Switched from Mailchimp and so far it seems to outbrain the little monkey by quite a bit. Love the visual email automation flows and the pre-filled segments of ALL of my contacts (subscribers or not).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54