Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Champ Outdoor

Integrates beautifully with Shopify. I love the tools Klaviyo offers! They are very intuitive and easy to use for people who are not CRM experts!

AMBEAUTY

I really love this app, helped me a lot of, will use it in future for sure. Recommend it to others thank you ))

The Lash Drip

Love the use of email flows from this app! Setting up flows and campaigns are easy, almost with no effort.

ClassiLash Studio

I used this app to help me get my email campaign out and get more sales to my store. So far I like it and my first time using it. We'll see how it works out.

Upstream Baby™

Love this app, it's easy to use and to understand. Makes automation a breeze and gives me a single view of my customers. Perfect!

CP Designs Unlimited, LLC

The templates are helpful. The videos are very helpful and the guides are user friendly. I switched over from another platform and am very glad I did.

Box Of Goodies

The information available through Klaviyo about our customers is amazing. We'd been using a general email service with none of these bells and whistles so the change is quite noticeable. The help videos are super useful and so far we haven't broken anything!

Always Bright Eyes

Blown away! Lover this! I have other email systems I use, but the integration with Shopify makes it my choice!

Logan Harrison™

Easy to use, fast interface and offers a awesome range of features even on the free plan! Highly recommend for all business types!

Naturally Boosted

This is a truly amazing service. The intelligence and connectivity is outstanding. This is one of the no-brainer choices. It is a generous plan that allows you to work with the service until you are over 250 subscribers. Odd review that gave 3 stars for that .. there is always someone I guess.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85