Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

KEPT

This app has helped me start segmenting my email lists and sending regular newsletters! The help blogs have been super educational and straightforward. I would highly recommend Klaviyo and look forward to learning more!

Kradle me

A must have for any shopify store period! Once you get over the learning curve you can just sit back and reap the awesome benefit of klaviyo.

Perfume Lounge

Very professional platform for marketing. We use the coupon feature a lot and it works perfect for us.
We recently started sending out our newsletters and other emails through Klaviyo and it offers so much insight into customer behavior. Very valuable.

Hampton Visual

Excellent app, easy to get up and running. There is a ton of support throughout, it's UI is intuitive and it just seems helpful overall.

Dezod

This App is pretty straight forward and even goes through a check list for you. It's the simplest Email app I've use to date. Integration is seamless.

SSG

I've used Mailchimp for several years, but when I launched my Shopify store I felt I needed something a bit more tailored to the e-commerce experience, something MC didn't handle well. I've got Klaviyo getting subscribers via popups, having customers return for abandoned checkouts, and sending a weekly 'New in stock' newsletter with great results! Really happy with it overall. With the admin dashboard was a bit more 'modern', you have to remember to hit Save a lot or you lose changes, but that's just a minor inconvenience.

RayTech-Advanced-

Experience behind the platform is extravaganza like the information is clear to understand and its really helpful

Super Coffee

Really easy to use for basic emails. Also has a ton of great features about predicted LTV and next order date!

BoiHér

Amazing and easy to use email marketing app best app out there great Shopify integration makes creating emails and importing them into a store flawless.

ecartzz

I was looking for an app that would help me with my email marketing and I found Klaviyo. The ease of using the app is awesome simple yet structured in a way for beginners as well. I really like this app a lot I was able to send my first email marketing campaign, now I am just waiting for the results. Thanks Klaviyo for making my life easier with your app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73