Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Showdown 124th

Extremely easy to use with beautiful layouts. I was a little overwhelmed about sending my first newsletter, but Klaviyo has made it simple.

ATH Organics

The gold standard when it comes to e-commerce marketing. We've used a few different companies before, if you're selling physical goods, Klaviyo is the best hands down.

boysdancetooUK

Fantastic! At first sight it seems complicated but it is extremely easy to learn how to use, and you can do almost anything you want. The online help pages are also exceptionally clear! :)

YES Cacao

I was hearing about Klaviyo from several successful peers, and at the same time, disenchanted with our declining mailchimp performance. I made the switch and WOW to the deep customization. A lot of great tutorials & the platform is very user friendly.

Inovytion

INCREDIBLE, the things that you can do even with the free plan! Thanks for your job, great team! I'm using it rn

Dignitii Activewear Inc

So far I am really liking the features and ease of use, better than Mailchimp. I recommend it to small business owners.

InOutCool

So far so good. I just install it and set up all emails. It is pretty easy even I am new in email marketing. Great thing is, there are predefined marketing schemes like abandon cart, first time customer, old customer, thank you email .....

eunray

First time using klayvio and I am impressed! Very easy to use and user friendly. Didn't know anything about klayvio, but jumped right in and created a campaign with ease.

ORGANIC 1 Co.

I feel as though it's the best email marketing platform that's not fully native in-house code. It takes a bit to get used to but I definitely appreciate the features. The customer support is great. Thank you!

1215 Avenue Botanicals

Love the flows and analytics. Best email marketing provider. Love Klaviyo. Much better than previous apps like Mail Chimp.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52