Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Sunia Yoga

We have tried at least 2 other email marketing platforms and I have to say, compared to Klaviyo, it felt like they were in the dark ages of Web 1.0. They were clunky, unintuitive, and their templates were terrible. Klaviyo gives you automated marketing features like segments and flows, that can send sequences based on triggers to ensure the right emails get to the right people (newsletter subscribers, post purchase follow ups, abandoned carts, just to name a few.) Basically Klaviyo handles complexity without getting complicated (two related but very different concepts!) Seriously I thought it was a bit intimidating at first - but once I dove in, it is unbelievably intuitive to work with and so straightforward to get started with. Their Help/Support documentation is awesome, and they have an article for every single issue or feature that I needed to learn more about (super easy to search their site or Google to find the support material you need, because their content is so well organized.) I have run into multiple other Shopify brand owners and marketers that have echoed the very same sentiment (which helped reaffirm it for me) that Klaviyo is the current winner in the email marketing space and especially in the realm of Shopify and ecommerce. Definitely recommend!

GIFTEQ

Love this app! Very simple and easy to use. I have set up the SMS service and am so happy with the results so far.

Valdera Life Romania

The best automation & emailing app for Shopify store I've tried 3 apps before testing Klaviyo and I can confirm it gives the best possible experience when it comes to convenience and results.

Chasing Rainbows Children's Boutique

Wholesale Luxury Sheets

I used this app one time and learning it was easy. It was more intuitive for me and made an email I am happy with. I set up the flows also but only in the past few days so I have no feedback.

NeckTechUK (Hellespont Technologies Limited)

Constantly disconnects - have had to redo my entire account about 5 times now. However - when it works, it works.

Straight Shooter Coffee

As much as they try to make it sound easy...Klaviyo is not easy unless you are an EXPERT. I am not. Support will not provide support unless you pay them. Their videos are not helpful to me. Seems to me that they would assist as much as possible to get you to the level of meeting the must pay. If it were my business with a free level that required payment once a store reached a certain level, I would bust my butt to help that store get to that level.

On The Peg Clothing

Really easy to set up, account manager contacted me to help with any questions I had, great tutorials on the academy. Brilliant app!

Emerald Bijou Boutique

This has been one of the easiest apps to use for email marketing. I'm new to the business world and the drag and drop feature is self explanatory and I love the free plan to give it a try while I grow my business. Looking forward to learning all the ins and outs and growing my business with the tools and functions Klaviyo provides.

Webby Washer

Just did our first campaign and was super intuitive to use and lots of options! Excited to continue to use this for my marketing campaigns!