Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

Aeonic Skin

So far so good! I've never used an ESP before and there's definitely a learning curve for newbies but they offer phenomenal support to make things easier.

Sheltercase

Great piece of email marketing software. Easy to use, fast learning curve, and very efficient on segmentation. The onboarding team was also great. Worths every penny.

ZEESEA Collections

Absolutely brilliant. Such a comprehensive suite of email marketing tools, has everything you can imagine. Just perfect.

Wellness Surge

Thank you Klaviyo! I just started my business, and I am able to create different segments and lists. They make it very easy to use. Awesome technical support too.

Allhewants

Great app, it works very good and generate extra sales on autopilot. Must have for every ecommerce business!

MyHolyBasket

It purely and simply makes a considerable difference. After going to war with fb ads and gaining some clients, its good to relax with a trustworthy email marketing tool

The Believer's Place

Thank you for the opportunity to promote our new store without charge. It truly gives us the ability to see if our concept works.
Thank you again!
Howard and Leanne Bailey
believers-place.com

Vandrap

We use Klaviyo since we started 3 weeks ago. We already made some sales because of our flows we have created in Klaviyo. This app is more than just a email marketing app - the opportunites and chances a huge!

Shop Machine LI

They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners. They are honest, trustworthy, considerate partners.

Ticaboo Store

Second time i'm trying to use this app. I think its a little bit confuse to use but maybe its only its new to me. Once I know how it works it will be simple. It has many possibilities to explore even on free plan.