Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Win the hearts of your customers with ultra-personal messages

Tenuta Papale

Fantastico, puoi fare la qualsiasi, si integra con qualsiasi piattaforma e ha dei ritorni fenomenali!

Fresh Iconic

I have 2 stores. I'm working with Klaviyo in both. it is by far the best email app out there. But you know something? Their customer service is one of the best i've ever met. Live chat. 24/7. and they are answering! and helping! all. the time. SUPER.

ARTROOM HAIRSHOP

Honestly a bit complex at first but meanwhile… I LOVE IT!!!! Boosts my sales more than I expected. Very nice

The Good Choices Ph

We're just starting to do our Email Marketing and we already feel like a pro! Definitely recommend Klaviyo as it really enables the team and allows us to really communicate who we are to the customers through the freedom the editor it gives!

PURE-MSK

Klaviyo's user interface is easy to use, which is a refreshing change from other web-based systems. And I especially love their pre-fabricated flows.

Waist Shaper Co

Best Emailing App for Shopify Stores, easy set up, easy campaigns, and easy Flow Series to maximize sales.

Sunia Yoga

We have tried at least 2 other email marketing platforms and I have to say, compared to Klaviyo, it felt like they were in the dark ages of Web 1.0. They were clunky, unintuitive, and their templates were terrible. Klaviyo gives you automated marketing features like segments and flows, that can send sequences based on triggers to ensure the right emails get to the right people (newsletter subscribers, post purchase follow ups, abandoned carts, just to name a few.) Basically Klaviyo handles complexity without getting complicated (two related but very different concepts!) Seriously I thought it was a bit intimidating at first - but once I dove in, it is unbelievably intuitive to work with and so straightforward to get started with. Their Help/Support documentation is awesome, and they have an article for every single issue or feature that I needed to learn more about (super easy to search their site or Google to find the support material you need, because their content is so well organized.) I have run into multiple other Shopify brand owners and marketers that have echoed the very same sentiment (which helped reaffirm it for me) that Klaviyo is the current winner in the email marketing space and especially in the realm of Shopify and ecommerce. Definitely recommend!

GIFTEQ

Love this app! Very simple and easy to use. I have set up the SMS service and am so happy with the results so far.

Valdera Life Romania

The best automation & emailing app for Shopify store I've tried 3 apps before testing Klaviyo and I can confirm it gives the best possible experience when it comes to convenience and results.

Chasing Rainbows Children's Boutique