Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Luc Vincent

HANDS DOWN THE BEST E-COMMERCE CRM, AUTORESPONDER, CALL IT WHATEVER YOU LIKE...I TRIED, MAILCHIMP - DRIP (horrible) and now Klaviyo, this is not even a competition, Klaviyo stand tall, alone on top of the podium 1-2-3

Amy Nicole Holistics

Switched from Mailchimp and I'm WAY happier now. Use friendly, syncs with my Shopify account - beautiful templates. Happy happy and totally recommend.

Sensationally Gorgeous

I used this app to connect with my list and it does what it mean to do and more plus the coaching is to the "T". It won't let you down. I will recommend it to anyone.

i-need-one.com

Takes a bit of effort to set up but is easy to do. Once you do, Klaviyo handles everything for you in a fully automated process. I've tried a few and Klaviyo is definitely the best.

GodShirts

Loving Klaviyo, a bit expensive but it is very useful in the long-term! Easily extract more value out of your customers and help them with whatever they need using Klaviyo - simple and easy.

VIXSHOPPING

So far so good, recommended. Hopefully i will meet my ad roas haha. Thanks klaviyo team. ... really cool tool

The Style Hub Co.

This is an amazing application. It has made the company's email marketing initiatives easy and seamless.

Qualwear

I like how it's easy to manage email campaigns, flow series, lists and segments. I highly recommend Klaviyo

elderlycentral

We love this App and use it for all our online e-commerce stores. it's so simple and intuitive. We've had great auto flow results on all three our sites www.elderlycentral.com, www.theparentdiary.com, and www.audiunthearing.com. We would highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone.

Unicus Joyas

Klaviyo is a great marketing tool. The setup and integration is really easy, even if you migrate from another tool. Lots of documentation. Serious e-commerce companion.