Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Legendsocks Com

Absolutely love Klaviyo! I've been using this platform for a few years now. The functionality and features are everything you could ask for. I've also had great conversations with the Klaviyo team on scaling my email list and performance. They've always been super helpful and our email campaigns are doing great! Highly recommend.

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Light Bulb Creations

Highly recommended! Just need to view the tutorials at first

Eco Depot Africa

The features of this app are very good. It took some back and forth with support to get everything to work, but overall this is a great app.

Waikeree

Just got this app and was looking forward to setting it up.
About 30 minutes in I get this: "Your account is disabled".
They'll get back to me within 1 business day.

What? Why? The hell did I do wrong? How am I supposed to evaluate your product when you literally ban me within the hour of using it?

Hell of a first impression lemme tell you that.

The Faddi

I spent hours setting up my account and creating a campaign only to have my account disabled the moment I tried to use it. I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Complete waste of time!

Apparatustore

Awesome app. It is a little hard to use at first but with all the videos of how to do everything it's now simple and pretty straight forward. Thanks!

Cuttingdiesstore

Emails from shopify sign up page doesn't go to any list. Customer service tried to help me solve this problems, but after all it stil did not work.

Veemox

Very practical! sending your email campaigns fully automated is very important to us. I can't do without this application anymore. Congratulations!

New Mexican Funny Shirts