Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Coba Wallet

At first the app is a little overwhelming with information. Once you sit down and read through everything you will understand how everything works. So far it is helping with our store.

Gingerproblems

I think I use Klaviyo for about 10% of what it can be used for and even at that level of usage, this is a must have. Very powerful and the automation is awesome.

Tamethebeast

No need for double opt, auto generated coupon if you go plus, the flow setup is a great way of approaching and managing an email list in an orderly, automated fashion. I did it. Preferably and easier than Mailchimp. Setup can be a bit more time consuming but ultimately pays off.

Ht Bakeware

I love this APP - Simple yet effective.
The customization could be a bit tricky.. took me awhile to find where everything was and how to change certain things but once you get it the hang of it...it is awesome!
Customer service has been amazing as well. I was able to speak directly with Charlie and when I had questions I emailed him which he answered within 24 hours!!
I am a startup so the free plan works great and it integrate with mailchimp very well.
The dashboard is easy to read...easy to install product feeds....great flows template that is given to you once you start..Thank you for making it so much easier for me Klaviyo!

Glacier Nutrition

Cough up the dough and get this instead of wasting your time with Mailchimp. You're an ecomm store, not a blogger. Serious money to be made.

Helenskinz Online Nz

Real good app, love it, easy and amazing results. Update: Nov 2019 - Just upgraded to $25 a month, I just sent my 1st email to 417 people, this app is a must have, if you have members signing up for email marketing then you need to send out amazing looking emails using this app, it's going to pay for it with your 1st sale probably. I love it, super easy to use and fun!!

Black Velvet Sydney

Takes the hard work out of EDM marketing.

Rue Lolita

Love it! It's the perfect way to be in contact with your costumers and potencial ones. Easy to use. Recommended 100%

Athomebar

The best email marketing software for ecommerce EVER. At first it looks like any other regular email marketing provider, but after you discover the power of flows and filters, you realize this is more of a CRM than just an email marketing company. I wish they were able to communicate that better. In any case, Klaviyo is an incredibly powerful email marketing provider with a lot of potential. Highly recommended.

Biscloset

Excellent app! Simple and effective. Works Great!