Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

7th Loyalty

This app is very user friendly and makes my life so much easier to automatically send emails to my subscribers.

My Event Decor

So yes, it does synch well with Shopify. However there is no live chat which is just basic-level customer service for any online organisation and emailing and waiting for answers is painful.
I currently cannot get the Billing Name to show up in the Feedback survey I send out so found people got the dreaded "Dear ," salutation which doesn't make them impressed with ME.
The flows are NOT intuitive to use.
The popup for newsletter subscriptions is so basic as to look ugly - I can't believe you can't add a photo or whatever and my signups have dropped since I changed over.
I'm starting to think I made a mistake swapping over from Mailchimp unless things improve, real fast.

CAMIXA

I started out by paying a consultant to create a full email funnel, though I basically used nothing that she made. I dedicated a week to getting to know Klaviyo and found that it's pretty easy to use and to set-up. Still early days but I'm very impressed!

Poco Mono

So far the customer service and User experience has far surpassed Mailchimp and I've only just begun! So excited for this App!!

RC-N-Go

Fantastic app! I have been searching for something like this for a long time. It easily lets you build branded e-mail content in a professional format, and allows you to link products from your store directly. LOVE IT!!

Vintage Vibe Fashion

I really love this app for my Shopify store. It not only is easy to navigate and make my own emails, but it is so helpful in my learning process as a new eCommerce owner.

Sententia Jewelry

VERY VERY VERY hard to make a custom email template and not enough information to find on website...

[UR]ENTITLED

I was a bit apprehensive about using Klaviyo after reading some of the 1-star reviews. After looking around, I figured I'd give them a try anyway, so far so good. My advice is to attend the webinars it'll help with an understanding of the platform.

Nettoyage

I spent hours setting up my email list, creating my first campaign "opening soon". Once i hit send, my campaign was cancelled, and my account has been disabled. I don't understand why, i'm only using it for the first time. Now i have to find another program to use. very frustrating, and poor communication

Standley Handcrafted

Loving this app. Easy to use and tons of options for email campaigns. Just spent the last hour playing with the app, creating a campaign and sent it off.