Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Win the hearts of your customers with ultra-personal messages

Incredible Socks

This app is awesome. For any e-commerce store it's a must have. I love the flows you can utilize and the recommendations are awesome. Recommended

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

CurlySue Essentials

Klaviyo is super awesome!! Simple & User friendly! I have set up popups, email campaigns and it was all easy to figure out.

Vite Naturals

Very happy with Klaviyos features, pricing and support team who are always on hand to answer my queries.

Prints & Press

Just installed and used for the first time. Impressed so far. I don't consider myself all that techie and I've not had any trouble. I've only heard AMAZING things about this app and its integration with Shopify, so I can't wait to dig in to the data and get going properly.

La Bindi

Simply outstanding. Does everything you can imagine & then some. Best tool you'll find for the job. A great tool!

Calzados Uriel

Uso la aplicación desde hace tiempo, la he incorporado en varias tiendas, fácil de usar, eficiente y poderosa, quisiera tener más tutoriales en español.

axispicnic

The App works fine, we just sent our first campagne. Easy to use, quick support. Would recommend it.

REBORN CLUB

Klaviyo has been an amazing tool for my small business so far! Absolutely loving it. Would recommend

Familie Geschenke

Really easy to use, even for small businesses like mine. Very nice templates for emails. Fabulous app.
They've already helped our abandoned cart rate with they already set up email flows.