Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

easymakeup

Best app to start email marketing and get order without to pay in the beginning. I started sending email for the first 50 clients

Frexp

I have tried many email marketing apps and Klaviyo is the best which suites my needs. This is the only app you will need to manage your email marketing.

Supreme Feline

Phenomenal. Extremely customizable. Wide range of applications. The most impressive application I've ever installed!!!

Nahari Silks

I signed up just recently and it is easy to make a campaign and manage email lists. Recommended by Steve Chou and it is helping grow my business - Nahari Silks

Exodus Beauty

An absolute business must-have. Integrates seamlessly with Shopify making email marketing easy to set up for beginners.

Nerd University

I've been using this app for a while and from a previous business, This is so easy to work with well integrating with other apps is seamless.

On The Rugs

So much better than MailChimp.
More professional for e-commerce stores and works perfectly with Shopify.
Plus a much faster and friendly support team.

Zenwick Co.

So far so good, I LOVE this way better than MailChimp...no shade. As a solo entrepreneur this is making email marketing so much easier for me!

Hazel Kitchen

Working with this app actually worth a lot. They save my team's time and reduced complains. Thanks a lot

CreamedSoaps

This app has been a total game changer for my business. I left another emailing service because it was not user friendly at all! I now actually enjoy the email marketing aspect of my business thanks to Klaviyo! There are tons of tutorials to assist you. The program is user friendly! It automatically segments your audience for you and breaks down your Shopify analytics. The templates are gorgeous so you can stand out with your very first email. If you are thinking about it, you will NOT be disappointed!!