Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Aquasure USA

Klaviyo is by far my preferred choice of email marketing service, and believe me, I have used most if not all of them. They provide pretty much the same services as others, but they do it through a better UI/UX and features that make sending emails out much easier. What really sets them apart is their customer service. I have spoken to a sales rep and technical support on their team over the phone. And they have been great to deal with every time.

The Veshti Company

Horrible Support! I had to send an order confirmation to my clients and it took almost 5-6 hours to upload the lists. After all that hassle when i hit send, this useless app says account disabled and they'll have to verify before ic ould send email. what a waste of freakin time! please use the BCC feature in your Gmail. That does a lot more than this useless piece of ....! Worst part is they take forever to respond to support requests!!

NZFUR+SKIN

Probably the best customer automation apps on the app store, has made my life a breeze and has really helped with customer engagement. The out of the box flows are amazing!

Mona and Noor

That app is so great.
The best email automation tool I've used so far on Shopify.

Out-of-the-box flows and automations really help when you have little experience with email marketing.

Kirious

I will admit. I only switched to Klayvio because of MailChimp stopped its integration with Shopify. Everything happens for a reason right? My email marketing has gotten so much better because of the switch. Klayvio is a power email marketing tool! It is simple to use and the preset templates are amazing. You will not be disappointed with klayvio!!

Excellent ******

Lion & Lamb Coffee Roasters

Klaviyo is great, I recommend it to everyone with an online business. I was using a different animal related software and that was like riding a bike vs Klaviyo which is like driving a sports car. VERY NICE.

SmartChoi4U

So far it works well. We would like to use its features but we don't have enough time yet. As long as the app is free with offering basic features, we still use it instead of paying for other apps but missing the chance to utilize the tool. Good work team!

stardustandmoonshine

NEW USERS BEWARE!! Perhaps those of you migrating from another email sending service know this already, but when you attempt to send your first flow/campaign Klaviyo will disable your account for about 24 hours while they "verify" you. They want to make sure you did not buy your email lists, which makes sense, but I feel that this procedure was not explained before hand. So when I attempted to send out my very first campaign, on Mother's Day, they froze my account, and my Mom's Day promotion went down the drain. Also, I feel like they could use a little common sense about this: I only have 39 emails on my list!!! Do you really think I am going to spend money on only 39 emails?!? Come on, Klaviyo. There should be a numeric threshold for the verification, perhaps 100 + emails. So, again, I understand the concept: it is Klaviyo's lack of communication and transparency about it that irks me. I am sure it's in the fine print somewhere, all I am saying is be more up-front about it please!!
So, if you are brand-new to an email service like this: give yourself an extra day or so, before your first campaign, in order for them to verify you. Why they cannot verify accounts before the campaign goes out is beyond me.

Anyway, that's my rant. For what it's worth I am now "verified" and up and running. Just beware!

iWrap

Removed this app from the store but they are still billing me on a monthly basis. DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!

N á t t ú r a l

So far so good. A little bit complex, for someone who is completely self taught, but I think it's because it has a lot of features. The templates are good and its quite logical. Exited to see the results of our first email campaign!