Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Natganic Market Inc

The Klaviyo app is the BEST! Simple to use and makes us look like marketing guru's. The best... ITS FREE, for now at least. while you're small and starting our free can't be beat. Although once we start paying, as we grow, I will have no problems doing so.

Ahimsa Pets

Apps been great so far. Klaviyo allows us to integrate with Shopify and efficiently work with both systems. Ill update my review in the coming months as we just started.

Vegan Health Pack

This is by far my favorite email marketing app. It integrates so well with the data that comes into my shopify store so I can segment customers accordingly. Really easy to use and the free plan is what got me to get started. When we started growing our list with another business I use this for - the paid plan paid for itself.

One Vintage

Very user friendly and efficient app. I was able to send a templated email within a couple of hours!

royalniche

ITS A TOTALLY SIMPLE GREAT AND EXCELLENT APP THAT IS SO USEFUL. I RECOMMEND THAT TO EVERYBODY THAT WANNA HAVE PROFESSIONAL EMAIL MARKETING. It's AMAZING

AlwaysBougie

The best app hands down! I've used other apps but none so easy as this. Take advantage of this app, it will boost your customers for sure!

frenchnightshop

Tres bonne APK , depuis le temps je chercher une app aussi performante pour le mailing , Klaviyo est au top je recommande

Vanitythebeautydr

My first time time trying email marketing for my business and it is so easy to used and understand! Excited for the results

Mellie's Luxury Bath Bombs

This is really easy and simple to use. Videos are a great help first. Ive set up a whole email campaign straight away, after knowing nothing on how to do so. So straight forward and very easy to navigate.

Odeur Saine

this app is the best i've seen, really usefull nd easy to understand.
Can upgrade you turnover by 15 or 30%