Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Orniza

Pathetic support. Over-priced.
No way to cancel the account. I have to place a "cancellation request".
And they don't reply to the request for 5 days and charge my card.
Even after showing them the charge they have not replied.
Worst support ever!

Rx-SkinCare

One of the best email providers on the market. So easy to use and create emails and retargeting lists. Absolutely amazing work, thank you!!

Daily Essentials

The best email marketing app for Shopify! Anyone leaving a bad review is just in experienced. This app is easy to comprehend, and you can set up any type of email campaign. Also you can intergrate your current shopify email list and send them as many emils as you want. ALso you can customize your emails and make them look very professional. I HIGHLY SUGGEST this app for anyone looking to generate some more income through the backend! You can increase your revenue by up to 20% with email marketing. This app is the perfect choice trust me I have tryed many apps and this one is the best by far. Also many high level internet marketers, and people who own email marketing buisness's use this app. All in all I love it and its free!

Cciaco

Excelent app for marketing and re-marketing, really useful to recover abandened carts and other custumers. The only complain is that it doesn't have chat for tecnical support, and the tutorials not always are user friendly. Excelente aplicación para hacer marketing, remarketing. Muy util para recuperar carritos abandonados. La única queja que tengo es que no hay chat para soporte, y los tutoriales muchas veces no son muy user-friendly

Home Refinery

If you are using this on multiple stores, or doing any sort of switch, reinstallation, it is an absolute nightmare.
They have the most counterintuitive design and setup.
I don't trust letting them handle thousands of my email list, so would rather pay higher for a better email marketing app

IMG Home

What a waste of time and work!. Sign up forms will not show on internet explorer. Do you know how many people use explorer that won't be able to subscribe? What a big flaw. Not recommended

Chestpax

This app is amazing, just sent bulk emails to customers letting the, know about shipping delays from the virus, AWESOME!!

Woodstone

I wish their fee was more reasonably , they are extremely expensive. Gosh $300 for 13k list. Even my whole Shopify account cost $75 a month. Charging that much is ridiculous.

Nooks

Fantastic for email marketing and SMS. Great deliverability, love the flows that you can set up. Klaviyo accounts for about 30% of our revenue. The team is also fantastic - they're always looking to improve and actually speak to their customers about what they like, don't like etc. Cannot recommend them enough.

eWatch Me Now

I used this app because it is free for me as a brand new newbie, it takes off a lot of stress. It will control my emails that I would receive the new ones that make a huge difference on growing my business. I am very grateful for the help of this app designer, it will be a great help to me.