Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Rex Specs

Klaviyo integrates very well with Shopify and pulls some meaningful data allowing you to retarget your customers through each phase of their lifecycle. In addition, the ability to integrate your audiences constantly to FB is key to keep messaging focused across platforms.

FlipToYellow

Bad customer service still didn't get a response. and I couldn't sign in wanted to reset my password but didn't get email still. i need work not wait again

February 5, 2020

Hi FlipToYellow. Klaviyo here. We definitely are 100% committed to helping you. You can connect with us at Klaviyo here https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

OVRKLS Clothing Co.

This app has really helped us to stay personable and informative to our customers! Setting up each campaign is super easy and the website does a great job of explaining how to use it! Thanks for this wonderful app!

Mariposa Skies

I am absolutely LOVING using Klaviyo for my business!! It is so functional and has so much data that is really helping me improve my email marketing. I am so glad I made the decision to switch. It has made a world of difference! Thank you Klaviyo!

Winter Tab Clothing

I'm new to e-commerce and e-mail marketing, I'm thankful for this quality app and that it is free for my current needs. Love it.

Trek Hardware

Love the free plan so far. The email builder is very easy to use, there is a lot of content online to help you if you get stuck, and automation is easy.

Elm Tree Executive Cleaning

App isn't as user friendly as I'd like, but using lots of help docs. The customer service is amazing and quick! Automated email stating will take longer than usual and I hear back so fast! And super friendly. Email list only imported 2 without showing any error. Made recommendation to show an error instead of me guessing that I can import from shopify to here

Kan Goods

I still have not received confirmation email to be able to use the service. I also sent details to customer service a week ago today. No word yet. I would like to try it out, but for now I giving a one star.

February 5, 2020

Kan Goods. Has this been resolved at all? We at Klaviyo definitely want to help. You can always connect with us at https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Barista Essentials

Love this app! A must have for your e-commerce store! A tool that can help increase sales and drive more traffic and repeat customers!

Caffeine Recharge

Perhaps a little early to give a full review as this is a recent installation. However, Klaviyo is already hitting a lot of the right boxes. After trying out several marketing automation systems, I finally found one that allied ease of use, slik design, friendly interface, relevant help tips, and features. To be continued...