Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Fresh Iconic

I have 2 stores. I'm working with Klaviyo in both. it is by far the best email app out there. But you know something? Their customer service is one of the best i've ever met. Live chat. 24/7. and they are answering! and helping! all. the time. SUPER.

ARTROOM HAIRSHOP

Honestly a bit complex at first but meanwhile… I LOVE IT!!!! Boosts my sales more than I expected. Very nice

Texy

When I wanted it to work most, nothing! Sent a request for customer support and they never got back to me! I tried using it because it was recommended highly to me, but instead it's a total let down. There are better services out there! Upset customer :(

The Good Choices Ph

We're just starting to do our Email Marketing and we already feel like a pro! Definitely recommend Klaviyo as it really enables the team and allows us to really communicate who we are to the customers through the freedom the editor it gives!

PURE-MSK

Klaviyo's user interface is easy to use, which is a refreshing change from other web-based systems. And I especially love their pre-fabricated flows.

Lockibly Locks

Good app but really expensive. There area cheaper options out there. Even Mailchimp is significantly less expensive.

The Skin Experts

I do not recommend using this app for several reasons:
1. Slowing down page speed.
2. Each time you log in into Klavyio via Shopify admin it's creating new campaign for each Staff account

ArtVelar™

My account has been disabled for about a month (with the same message that in "maximum" 3 days it will be reviewed), they have removed both the chat and the email support and in the meantime they continue to take my money, nice work guys, congratulations

Shiny SkinCo

Good job on changing the install settings, now I can't install it for some reason, had no problem 1 year ago. But I guess you just don't need new customers.

Sognatore Collection

need coding experience, the worst customer service of my life. they won't help you AT ALL, they are slow to respond, and just refer you to the help center to figure it out yourself. The userability of the forms are also problematic as when using it, it would double up my logo and they were unable to help me resolve the issue