Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Twentyfourhut.com

Great apps, improve my marketing email. Boost my sales and sales funnel. Really recommended for newbie

Denys & Fielding

I have put off going for Klaviyo for a while because of the free alternatives but this is brilliant.

Deserved Luxury

I am finding Kalviyo to be a really great addition to my store. I am using all the flows and find them really helpful. Creating content is really easy too.

Iron Doggy™

Simply the best! We switched from omnisend and find it much easier to work with. Should have gone with my gut and implemented Klaviyo in the first place. Super responsive support as well.

VILRITA

Lots of customizations, awesome customer support ;) So far best marketing app that I've ever found ;)

Farm Goat

Great campaign flow interface and integrates well with Shopify. Support is pretty decent. Would recommend.

Avila the label

Great platform that is straight forward to use. I have found their customer support very helpful and quick to respond.

Blcksmith

Love the App!! You have such a large variety of options and the concept is really sophisticated. The help guide is really useful and the customer support is always great!

Dtexshop.com

Just started with first campaign, 5 star is for Designing and tamplate is like plug and play automation still need to try will update later on this.

Lumia Lights

easy AF to use, prints money, what more can I say? you need klayivo, klayivo doesn't need you son. emails should be 30% of your revenue. what are you waiting for?