Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

tecnoimex

Me encanta la aplicación, es muy facil de usar y puedes encontrar ayuda en su blog, videos tutoriales y mucho más.

Dressed by Danielle

It's such a good app with so many free features that were a game changer for my business! Its easy to use and I couldnt recommend it more!

Makaila James

Recently switched from Mailchimp; the difference is eye opening. Klaviyo lays out the campaigns, lists, and workflows in a very intuitive manner. Mailchimp is good for inly entry level mailing lists (free), but once your numbers start to grow, switching to Klaviyo is a must.

The Unicorn's eye

I love that i can mange my shopify account from one place. klaviyo has optimized my page and helped me better track my metric.

godplushustle

This app is great even for the free version! We were able to create newsletters, send out promos to customers. I haven’t found anything that I don’t like about it yet! Great product!

BellaNaturale Bio Profumeria

servizio clienti impeccabile, veloce e molto preciso. Mi ha aiutato tantissimo a capire certi meccanismi e a far funzionare correttamente l'integrazione con Shopify (purtroppo si bloccava).

Sundaze The Label

Really useful and easy to use. Definitely would recommend. Keeping track of customers is really easy and it's fun to create the flows.

Family Dinner

Klaviyo is an excellent tool, and is structured in a way that makes the most of customer data. It's fully integrated with Shopify. The flows that come out of the box are valuable ways to attract new customers and automate marketing/customer support. You can segment and focus different campaigns on VIP customers. Their success and support teams are great.

We are converts from Mailchimp and won't look back.

beauty anissa

excelente app me a funcionado de maravilla en mi pagina web muy facil de usar y el flow de carritos abandonados me a redituado en mi tienda volviendo a captar nuevos clientes

YourBagTag

We migrated to Klaviyo after the Shopify-Mailchimp dust-up last spring. We have been using Klaviyo for 15 months now and we are very happy with the app. While a bit pricier then some out there, we have found the campaign and flow tools to pay for themselves very quickly. In the past 12 months, Klaviyo campaigns and flows have delivered $21K (about 20% of total rev) in sales to our store -- and we don't even run a campaign every month. We made the investment to attend Klaviyo:BOS last fall, their user conference. One of the best user conferences out there, in our opinion. We learned a ton from Klaviyo and many other Shopify store owners.