Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

Posh Lounge

This app is really easy to use and has already resulted in conversions of abandoned checkouts and sales from newsletters for us - fab app!

Weird Friends Club

Love using Klaviyo's email service! Great templates and very easy to set up and integrate my existing customer list. I recommend!

Kente Lifestyle Apparel

Excellent app! This app is easy to set up and super affordable for my budget! I highly recommend this app for any business that's trying to grow its email lists.

2-FITT

Love the app! Its just amazing and its so simple to usw. Started couple weeks ago and already my favorite app

Shop Bits & Pieces

Out of all the email platforms out there. Klaviyo is my number r#1 choice. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify. 100% recommend.

Annikas Hus

This app is Superb for Email marketing. It takes some time to get to know the platform entirely, but that's a great thing because it means it has the functionality you need. I really like the tracking stats, the flow builder. And the email drag-and-drop content builder is great and ACTUALLY makes it possible to design good-looking emails. As opposed to other email services.

HealAHeel

Solid... Pretty much industry standard and lots of helpful features like automatically generating unique discount codes

RRIZE Cosmetics™

I love Klaviyo! It streamlines my business... I love all the cool features that it offers, especially the beautiful templates... I've tried all the other email marketing platforms, and I'm only using Klaviyo from now on!

LegsonHome

Works great! It really entices you to have great customer relationships and has many tools to improve your conversions!

JansZenAudio

Tried several others, including MailChimp and Omnisend. This one is a little more expensive, but well worth it. Great support (much much better than the others), no nanny filters on your contacts (leaves role based addresses alone, for instance), and allows multiple lists that can be subsequently segmented. Haven't tried the automations, yet, but they look good and easy to use.