Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

Sigrun Tennis

Useful with some powerful tools, but customer service is lacking a bit and not responsive and the platform can sometimes be klunky. For example, applying consistent colors, logos, fonts, etc. across different campaigns, emails, lists, preference pages, etc. is often very time consuming and hard to implement. Email flows seem to work well though.

Coquinaria

This app is just awesome! I've been exploring alternatives to switch from another service, and I haven't seen other like this. So powerful in flows/automations, easy campaign building, plenty of templates, full of deep analytics, detailed but very clean CRM tool, and all at the same time, very accessible and simple to use.
And the customer service, fantastic! They have even called me few days after subscribing just to check how I was doing with the setup, and schedule me a personalized meeting to clear doubts and make the most of my new tool.
I would only love to see they could add some landing pages, and it would be juts perfect.

Top Shelf Targets

Klaviyo is AMAZING! I was previously using Mail Chimp, but I love Klaviyo because I can collect as many different "custom properties" as I want and then use them to trigger different email flows. I can collect users' favorite color and then embed the answer in an email dynamically. I also use the feature to show content to users based on their activity. For example, I can show a special coupon to returning customer but not to new people. It's really robust and gives you infinite options. The user interface is straightforward and there is lots of great tutorials online. I would recommend this over any other email platform!

Kopsole

Simple, yet functional. My first time using app for email marketing and I didn't have any troubles understanding how it works. Love it. Thanks!

CrazeeMarket

An excellent app so easy to use and the templates are amazing. I have just launched so great to use it free in the beginning.

BOSELLI STORE

Muy excelente aplicación , lo mejor me gusta y me ayuda mucho para poder mantener a mis clientes activos y motivados.

easymakeup

Best app to start email marketing and get order without to pay in the beginning. I started sending email for the first 50 clients

Frexp

I have tried many email marketing apps and Klaviyo is the best which suites my needs. This is the only app you will need to manage your email marketing.

Supreme Feline

Phenomenal. Extremely customizable. Wide range of applications. The most impressive application I've ever installed!!!

Nahari Silks

I signed up just recently and it is easy to make a campaign and manage email lists. Recommended by Steve Chou and it is helping grow my business - Nahari Silks