Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

AuricularesPodsTM

la mejor app de marketin por email! muy contento! la verdad es que cumple todos los requisitos, funciona a a la perfección!

The Beauty Boothe

The best email marketing app ever! I haven't used a better one yet. Super easy to use and integrate!

prettiandpunk

Great App, easy sync and ready to work! This is exactly what I was looking for.
With Klaviyo you set up and sync your Shopify account in 5 minutes and you start sending emails, setting up pop ups and anything else to increase traffic and sales in your store.

Cursos Online MX

Me encanto! fácil de usar y muy efectiva!, estoy agradecido con todo el equipo de Klaviyo por que gracias a ellos aumente un 30% mis ventas

Origin Natural Protein Bars

Functionality is amazing. It was a little complex to install some features like generating user-specific discount codes on a pop up sign up form, and hard to find the matching support information on this. It is a little more expensive compared to the Mailchimp which was free, however, this is worth the charge. The automations are seamless and very easy to set up and use. Over all we are happy we made the swap over :)

Rare Stance

The app itself might be great but their customer support is nothing to rave about. They do have a phone number but it's only if you're wanting to speak to sales. You can only email support but of course when you have urgent matters, you're not going to resolve the issue within your timeframe. The system disabled my account to be "reviewed by compliance team" right after I launched a time sensitive marketing campaign and looking to email my subscribers. My subscriber list should have been intergraded from shopify as they claim that is the main difference between Klaviyo and Mailchimp but when it comes to importing your list, you manually have to export from shopify and import because although they are automatically imported to your "profiles" they are not imported into your lists and segments which is pretty useless. So you have to manually export and import and even then they disable your account because it has to be reviewed by their compliance team... Since I signed up, all I have been experiencing is inconvenience to say the least. so far, wouldn't recommend it tbh... not to mention my call somehow got disconnected twice when I tried speaking with heir sales department.

Perrunoz

Esta aplicación me ha dejado utilizar mas y mejores herramientas para llevar acabo mi proyecto, de las mejores aplicaciones!

eudena

Great App, tested it 1-2 hours and it seems to be effective. I need to write 100 characters, so that i am finishing this sentence now.

Badges and Buttons Club

This app has been a lifesaver. It does most of the work for you. I would recommend this app to anyone struggling with building your email campaigns. I absolutely love it!

Shieldfolio

This is Email app is so easy to use. You can use their design builder to create stunning email campaign templates.