Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Organic Weave Shop

Really easy to use. I just sent my first email to subscribers after watching the tutorials online. Very happy with this app!

Unicorn Baby

So far I'm loving Klaviyo. It's definitely a more integrated and powerful marketing automation than its counterparts. I'm excited to use all the other features available and see how well they will help me manage my store.

Purrified Air

It is extremely powerful and useful. I suppose, by definition, that means it has to be complicated. And it is that. Especially for a newby like me. But with dogged determination comes success and satisfaction.

TecnoUtensilios

This is very good marketing tool. The most complete one I've ever used, and so easy customize everything! Hope i can pay for the upgraded version soon. It's kinda high too my right now. But i liked it at all. Great work

LeilaCools

At first I thought the price was high and the number of free contacts was small. But the fact that there is full functionality at all pricing levels makes it even more worthwhile for someone just starting with a small list. I'm blown away by the functionality and when I have the question, "is this possible", so far the answer has been, 'Yes!". So I look forward to moving up the pricing tiers:)

Simply Classy Clothing

This app is a must. It is so user friendly. Just launched my first campaign, looking forward to see RESULTS!!

Uninspired Shop

It's pretty damn good! Easy to use, light on the memory and fast as a shark! Definitely recommend it!

Cullen Wayne

Extremely user friendly for a beginner. Having just launched my store in October, being a one man team learning all aspects of the business, Klaviyo is priceless for me.

Vibevine.club-

I use this app for e-mail marketing. It's super helpful for my business. The plans are affordable considering how much quality and info this app brings.

WishBuyRepeat

Good:
Email templates
Flow
Automation
Coupons

Needs more flexible billing on sent email. Number of free emails are 250 and that is very low.