Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Chestpax

This app is amazing, just sent bulk emails to customers letting the, know about shipping delays from the virus, AWESOME!!

Nooks

Fantastic for email marketing and SMS. Great deliverability, love the flows that you can set up. Klaviyo accounts for about 30% of our revenue. The team is also fantastic - they're always looking to improve and actually speak to their customers about what they like, don't like etc. Cannot recommend them enough.

eWatch Me Now

I used this app because it is free for me as a brand new newbie, it takes off a lot of stress. It will control my emails that I would receive the new ones that make a huge difference on growing my business. I am very grateful for the help of this app designer, it will be a great help to me.

The Revival

This app is intuitive to use...especially considering the complexity of the data it tracks. Klaviyo was very helpful with initial setup too. I am NOT a techie, but I have managed to get my email flows set up.

Art-Factory

It is quite convenient to manage your Shopify store email workflow. I personally appreciate the templates

chilesano

its better than mailchimp, its very nice, you can set up a lot of thing, i love it, you must try it now

Rabid Clothing

Amazing app, has it all.
i just wish i could afford the full version!
but ill continue using until something else comes along

Bald Barbers LLC

Klaviyo is hands-down the best marketing app. You can add anywhere from 1-30% of sales from this one app. And with such a competitive price. Definitely 5/5 stars

J'EUMI

I'm so so glad that I found Klaviyo! Being a new online business owner, I'm new to web design and this has helped me tremendously. Thank you so much!!

Coastal Gifts Inc.

I have used Klaviyo since August of 2019 on Big Commerce, then moved to Shopify Feb 2020 and I did have to reset all the flows and anything that was attached to old account at BC but everything works much smoother here in my new home at Shopify. Thank you Klaviyo for making it easy to use your software/App from Abandoned Cart flows to Campaign Templates.