Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Organic Breast Enlargements

Great for email marketing, I use this for all of my drop shipping websites. I highly recommend using this app.

Babe in Shape

Very pleased with this app, at first I did not really understand but now the possibilities are endless! It's great :)

ADN STUDIOS

Very good application and affordable, it will bring in more money than you would invest by buying it

Two Hearts Equine Boutique

Best email marketing app! Way Better than other mailchimp or Constant Contact. 10 out of 10 would recommend this app!

Yatir Clothing

The best email marketing app I have used to date! Offers so many benefits and customizations. Wish I would've switched over sooner!

cubbytime

AMAZING!! So much better than mailchimp. Every business needs this ! Why have I only just discovered this !??

Happy Linen Company

I rarely (if ever) leave reviews, however the Klaviyo platform has really impressed me. We switched from Mailchimp nearly 12 months ago and have never looked back. Mailchimp is great if you are just getting started, however Klaviyo offers unrivalled levels of customisation, targeting and granularity. I have yet to find something I am unable to do via Klaviyo. When using Mailchimp I was always held back by the system, whereas when using Klaviyo I am only held back by my creativity or lack of skills (which the Klaviyo support is very useful for!).

Lyse Collection

This is by far the best email marketing app there is. It does so many things at once and it is the simplest app that I have used.

Amazing Essence - Natural Products

So far, so good. It's easy to use. I transitioned over from Mail chimp and it was a breeze. Thank you

Great Basin Coffee Company

We love Klaviyo so far. We are very new to email marketing and it has been very easy to use and the feedback from our customers has been great! I would highly recommend this app to anyone with a Shopify Store.