Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

LeilaCools

At first I thought the price was high and the number of free contacts was small. But the fact that there is full functionality at all pricing levels makes it even more worthwhile for someone just starting with a small list. I'm blown away by the functionality and when I have the question, "is this possible", so far the answer has been, 'Yes!". So I look forward to moving up the pricing tiers:)

Simply Classy Clothing

This app is a must. It is so user friendly. Just launched my first campaign, looking forward to see RESULTS!!

Uninspired Shop

It's pretty damn good! Easy to use, light on the memory and fast as a shark! Definitely recommend it!

Cullen Wayne

Extremely user friendly for a beginner. Having just launched my store in October, being a one man team learning all aspects of the business, Klaviyo is priceless for me.

Vibevine.club-

I use this app for e-mail marketing. It's super helpful for my business. The plans are affordable considering how much quality and info this app brings.

WishBuyRepeat

Good:
Email templates
Flow
Automation
Coupons

Needs more flexible billing on sent email. Number of free emails are 250 and that is very low.

Ayin

Excellent app. Very easy to use! I set up a really effective email campaing in minutes and this app integrates with Typeform.

Casy Shop

Amazing app! It is very useful for e-com and so easy to set up! It helped me a lot in my business. Thank you!

Christmas Gifts

Application incroyable, énormément de possibilité même avec la version gratuite, très simple d'utilisation et facile à comprendre ! Elle est très bien pensée et utile !

Babie Hair

I love love love this app. I use it to help design my emails and its amazing. everything is pretty much pre-thought out for you. All you do is plug in your pics and words.