Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

E-Global Shop

Klaviyo is an awesome app that every online business SHOULD have. I t is a great automation tool to grow your business through marketing.
I love it.
Thank you Klaviyo for being there.

Wear Your Mantra Designs

I have only recently started to use the Klaviyo app but I am impressed how they give small businesses the opportunity to grow by starting on a free plan.

HippieShop.com

We have been using Klaviyo on HippieShop.com since we migrated to Shopify Plus. It's a really powerful app and very help in creating email campaigns and flows which currently account for 12% of our total sales. The built in flow templates were easy to set up and basically pay the monthly fee the app with no extra work. Great investment, give it a shot!

-HippieShop

In Case Co

You won't regret it. Klaviyo has really helped our business. I am so pleased with this product. You won't regret it.

We Went Green

Great app. Simple to use and perfect for email marketing. Would definitely recommend to others to use for their marketing campaigns.

Laromy

Until now is the best mailing & marketing automation solution. Very easy to use and with beautiful designs

Body Gym Shop.com

Very easy to use and has all the options we would like. Also has a lot of helpful articles and great support if we need any assistance.

DroneCosmo

i love Klaviyo for its ease of use even for someone who knows little about creative. As a small business owner and an entrepreneur, this tool is must have to grow your email marketing. It also has many marketing automation.

Remschneider Kettle Corn

I have been using this app to capture my email contacts gathered by my spin wheel app. Klaviyo was recommended by top online marketers as the best option in email management. I was blown away by the ease and depth of the software. Don't be scared of the increasing cost as your list grows, because this software will pay for itself with just the abandoned cart flows turned on. Keep up the great work!!

PS. The training videos and webinars are amazing and FREE!!

Half Human

Best in the business. So affordable and even more powerful. If you want powerful easy to use email marketing and automation this is for you.

Cant recommend highly enough.