Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Xin-Roller

Its a great App for E-Mail Marketing and the customer support is just amazing. I've got an answer to my Problem in under 1 minute.

The Hammer Apparel

Love unresponsive buttons and insanely long upload times? Use Klaviyo!
Specially made buy what seems like toddlers on a tomagotchi, klaviyo has continued to fail to do the simplest of things. Looks very fancy but very unresponsive and frustrating.
This is a one star review as Klaviyo seems to not let you show one star.

Gadget Dorks

I am very happy with this app still learning my way,support very quick to respond to my queries so far very good.I look forward to really seeing the benefits in time and use more of the amazing facilities. Thank you Klaviyo

Fit & Fly Sportswear

My marketing skills are minimal. Klaviyo makes my marketing skills look professional!! Very easy to use, I have just launched a campaign with no difficulty what so ever. Must have app!
Check out www.fitnfly.co.uk

PetFadz

I used this app to make my very first email campaign. Awesome app! The customization is really easy to use as well!

amazonetworks

This app helps a lot to me. I can manage contacts and send my newsletter.
Other similar apps are not suitable for marketing. This one is Recommended!

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

Mosaic Tile Outlet

So far so good, I really like the segmenting and it is easy to be up and running. I would recommend this app any day.

Thanks,

DRW & Co.

What more is there to say...this app is great and there's so many resources to help you get up and running. Totally recommend starting with their onboarding video and checklist.

Folium Friend

First time sending a newsletter. Super simple and easy to use! thank you for making it so user friendly :)