Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

THE BEST PROMO

Good morning I have sent several emails to Klaviyo support for several days, but I have not received answers and solutions. My problem is when I include a product block to my email template, and the product image is not visible. These products are active and published in my store, everything works perfectly, the link and the product information, but the images of the products are not seen in the emails, I have looked for solutions in the klaviyo community and I have written in the post, I have sent emails to klaviyo but without success, no responses from Klaviyo. I need a solution please and if a script is missing tell me and I will install it, help me. I have added feeds from my catalog to klaviyo, and these are uploaded in klaviyo, but no images appear. Help me, I've been writing since last week.

Prints & Press

Just installed and used for the first time. Impressed so far. I don't consider myself all that techie and I've not had any trouble. I've only heard AMAZING things about this app and its integration with Shopify, so I can't wait to dig in to the data and get going properly.

The Steeping Room

Incredibly over complicated. The sales guy makes it seem super great, but only if you have someone on staff to take all the tutorials and figure out how it all works together.

Hydroponique

I am phasing Klaviyo out of my stores because it significantly slows them down, hurting SEO, and cancelation requires an email, the address for which they do not share on their site.

La Bindi

Simply outstanding. Does everything you can imagine & then some. Best tool you'll find for the job. A great tool!

Cable5

Why does it keep on sending klavio logo??? I have paid, and it says it's turned off. I have also tried to add my logo, but it keeps on showing the Facebook messanger icon as a logo.

Calzados Uriel

Uso la aplicación desde hace tiempo, la he incorporado en varias tiendas, fácil de usar, eficiente y poderosa, quisiera tener más tutoriales en español.

The Penguin Mart

Uninstalling it instantly. Setup gets stuck on email verification despite verifying email several times. Waste of time

axispicnic

The App works fine, we just sent our first campagne. Easy to use, quick support. Would recommend it.

REBORN CLUB

Klaviyo has been an amazing tool for my small business so far! Absolutely loving it. Would recommend