Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Great Basin Coffee Company

We love Klaviyo so far. We are very new to email marketing and it has been very easy to use and the feedback from our customers has been great! I would highly recommend this app to anyone with a Shopify Store.

Performance Fuel and Nutrition

They called me because I left a bad review. They said they would happy to answer any questions I had but they said they were unwilling to help show how to put together campaigns. Its just another half-hearted attempt to placate someone for a bad review. I don't appreciate the dishonesty when you sign up for a live workshop and sign you up at a certain time to find out it s a prerecorded video.

DVI Personalization

Takes a while to get my head around how everything works...
Still got stuff to figure out
But overall a very nice platform, quite useful for email sequence and abandoned cart email.

HIIT gear

Absolutely great app. It really helped me automate my email campaigns and welcome emails. Best of all it is free for small businesses.

VMexperiencehome

This is a great platform to target your existing & new customer with scheduled timeline or creating flow email and much more.

Grace Chou Jewellery

Great for email marketing campaigns. User face is a lot nicer and easier than mailchimp and the support team are truly amazing and super responsive to all my technical questions! Highly recommend

AT Urban Wear

EXCELLENT app! If you need a email marketing this is the key! And a very nice and friendly support!

HorseworldEU

Very good app, easy to understand and to work with. I hope it will bring me more revenue in the future.
www.satinerose.com

The Digital Fan

I'm using Klaviyo for all my email marketing needs. I'm just getting started, but it's easy to use and is a great addition to my shopify apps

Heavenly Shores

Klaviyo is an amazing automated app to grow a business with. I like the Free plan and the You Tube channel (Klaviyo Academy) with all the instructional videos on how to properly use the app.